Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Thanks
    As you all probably know i'm BEAR or (^CB^9E^CA^9R^C) I have been a complete and utter idiot, since i have been playing just for jokes... And i realize that it's not funny at all, and it has hurt some people. I am going to stop being a **** to every one, appreciate what staff is doing, and accept what will happen. I'm not going to even trash talk if some one talks garbage about me calling me bad or what not, not going to troll or ego... i'm just going to play the game how it should be played. Hopefully you can forgive me for my mistakes and my idiotic mistakes, and this is mainly to Dave, Miranda, and Micah... Because i have been very rude to them while my time on Freestyle Gunz. I apologize and this will never continue, And sorry to mainly Miranda, because! any time i saw her i was very disrespectful and I know it was completely unnecessary.. And all the player that I have pissed off in the pass, i apologize and will never happen again. Hopefully all you guys/girls forgive me for what i have done in the past... Hope you guys/girls can forgive me for my mistakes, and see you soon on Freestyle Gunz!

~ Hunter,Bear,Descendent

2. The following 2 users say thank you to Descendent for this useful post:

Prone (09-03-2013), shadowreaper123 (09-02-2013)

Underground's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Buddy, Buddy send me 50 coins and your forgiven.

4. The following 3 users say thank you to Underground for this useful post:

Alpha (09-02-2013), buffjews (09-03-2013), Izzat (09-04-2013)

Banned

Thanks
    You know...they give as much a shit about you having been a jerk as they do about your apology: everyone on this forum is a ****. I think they'd sooner hate you for thinking ur on their level.

Alpha's Avatar Fresh to Death

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Underground View Post
    Buddy, Buddy send me 50 coins and your forgiven.
    This.

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    Dave says; you're forgiven,
    lock dis thread.

Google's Avatar 눈 ͜ಎ눈

Thanks
    Glad to hear this. c:

SuicideKiss's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    I thought that was a very sweet way of saying Sorry )

10. The following user said thank you to SuicideKiss for this useful post:

Descendent (09-03-2013)

SuperShotty's Avatar Freestyle Donor King

Thanks
    I'm surprised.
    people still accept you.
    I' wont accept you.
    Sorry.
    SUPPORT : #NOROOMTAG2014.

6:08PM <Johnny> you wanna join sunflower?

6:09PM <Johnny> or do you want admin in serene :$?

6:10PM <Steff> Yeah u need to pay supershotty to get him to join ur clan hes that g00d
    gg/

Banned

Thanks
    see? hardly anyone gave a shit about the apology - they joke, they climb on ur back to kiss gm ass, and the only ones that remember the shit u did don forgive u.

don waste ur time, des

Prone's Avatar Honesty is key ~

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Descendent View Post
    As you all probably know i'm BEAR or (^CB^9E^CA^9R^C) I have been a complete and utter idiot, since i have been playing just for jokes... And i realize that it's not funny at all, and it has hurt some people. I am going to stop being a **** to every one, appreciate what staff is doing, and accept what will happen. I'm not going to even trash talk if some one talks garbage about me calling me bad or what not, not going to troll or ego... i'm just going to play the game how it should be played. Hopefully you can forgive me for my mistakes and my idiotic mistakes, and this is mainly to Dave, Miranda, and Micah... Because i have been very rude to them while my time on Freestyle Gunz. I apologize and this will never continue, And sorry to mainly Miranda, because! any time i saw her i was very disrespectful and I know it was completely unnecessary.. And all the player that I have pissed off in the pass, i apologize and will never happen again. Hopefully all you guys/girls forgive me for what i have done in the past... Hope you guys/girls can forgive me for my mistakes, and see you soon on Freestyle Gunz!

~ Hunter,Bear,Descendent
    I dont think youve ever hurt me in anyway, but its nice youve made a personal decision to take on a new leaf. Hope it turns out in your favor!
    Credits to Azuki

* ~ Obsessed With Love ~ *
    +*~Give me your Heart; I'll give you my Life~*+
    Check out my poems at: http://meaningbehindit.blogspot.com/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information