Banned

Thanks
    In game name of user being reported: Manifest
    Reason for report: HP Lock
    Recording of said hack: http://www.mediafire.com/?ubcim34bhrgtlkz

Explanation: I first thought it was real obvious in attack & defend when I 1) massive and pb'd him twice he didn't die, and was still pretty full afterward from the following fight, and 2) the same with a recoil & two pb's and being almost full during another fight. Unfortunately the first time I thought it may be lag, or the new host so I didn't get suspicious enough to record, and the second time I said "Ok kid I'm recording now", so odds are he turned it off and I don't have a record from that game. Well he said I was ez that I need to record, and said to 1v1. So I accept, I always record a 1v1 I didn't think he was dumb enough to do it in an obvious place. You can see in the 1v1 him taking damage then running away, and stopping behind the red truck. He defends to cover himself in case I come around while he turns on HP Lock, if you look at my screen I then deliver one real good PB which would've easily been 100ish damage or more and then 2 or 3 more shots. His stats stay 115/60; until he runs behind the car near the building and again defends in case I come while he turns it off and starts taking damage again. I know the recording is short, but it seems pretty obvious to me, hopefully you will see it too. There's no issue with NAT, lag, or ping going -- though I don't have any screens because I didn't anticipate a report from a 1v1. But he doesn't even lag, he's 40 something ping. I just took screens of his ping from another game if they are needed. Thank you for your time.

Cobra's Avatar :>

Thanks
    One round isn't enough. Declined.

Feel free to report if you have more evidence.
    For Freestyle GunZ upcoming updates and ideas, support and news/information visit:
    Linear88 Blog (Click!)

Signature by George.

Thread Information