Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Jawarisin's Avatar doG

Thanks
    Well, except what's mentionned before. I think some transitions are too slow for such a fast game as gunz.

Also, I think you should record a longer period and only take the sweet moments, because currently we are watching 99% of you running around and spamming shotgun (not completely interesting). And 1% of nice moments.

On the bright side, the music was appropriate.

This is just critics, it is not to be taken personnal, if you want me to remove this comment, feel free to pm me and I will edit it out. I just wanted to give feedback
    This is Jawarisin

BLAST OF THE YEAR: https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...-your-donation!
    Thanks Superwaffle for that

https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...-Onther-app-gm
    LOL'D SO F*CKING HARD AT THE AGE!

BND

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jawarisin View Post
    Well, except what's mentionned before. I think some transitions are too slow for such a fast game as gunz.

Also, I think you should record a longer period and only take the sweet moments, because currently we are watching 99% of you running around and spamming shotgun (not completely interesting). And 1% of nice moments.

On the bright side, the music was appropriate.

This is just critics, it is not to be taken personnal, if you want me to remove this comment, feel free to pm me and I will edit it out. I just wanted to give feedback
    It's alright I take all criticism, I am personally proud of it because I made it better than my last ones and im a beginner frag maker.
    Temper about as thick as tips of pencils is, missiles to the picket fence.

Thread Information