wys

Country
    Thanks
    IGN: pre_gyarados , Linzor , Dodgax
    Evidence:

Reason: don't think they've been muted and don't know how a mute is, so ye, Im Muted for 1 week and I got annoyed from listening to em....
    Do somtingg.. Thx. . i'll ignore em but a mute for them would be nice.

Thanks
    dodgax has reported a post.

Reason:
    Thank you for your kind note, but i have a remark to make despite that i can't react to a forum, it says the players that are concerned are : Pre_Gyarados,Linzor and Dodgax. Even tough i admit guilt to saying some of the things, i have evidence that on the last photo someone made up a fake character named dodgas and not dodgax, there for i inquire that he wants us to get reported and even uses his friends to get extra punishment on us. But you can't admit that mex is the most innocent of players, if we were to gather all the screenshots where he would have flamed other people, he and his brother would probably be muted atleast twice fold for their acts of mischief. But i still find it rude that they would make up a char to put extra guilt on the concerning persons
    Forum: Hacker & Player Reports
    Assigned Moderators: Micah, Linear88, DesiBoii, Rocka, Wucas, Ommadawn, Google, Cobra

Posted by: MeX
    Original Content:
    IGN: pre_gyarados , Linzor , Dodgax
    Evidence:

Reason: don't think they've been muted and don't know how a mute is, so ye, Im Muted for 1 week and I got annoyed from listening to em....
    Do somtingg.. Thx. . i'll ignore em but a mute for them would be nice.

DesiBoii's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Declined.

Thread Information