Dualage's Avatar 2hu nerdlord

Country
    Thanks
    Thought I'd share some rock and metal tracks from several doujin (fan-made/indie) bands. I find some of them really damn cool and awesome.

Most of what I listen to are usually instrumentals, so bear with me. Even if there are vocals, they are 99% japanese; which some may not even care about.

Here's crow'sclaw. They are usually grungy but damn I love their rhythm guitarist and how well it goes with their lead.

Here's demetori. I absolutely love their style. Classified as Power Metal and most of their compositions drop their bass for a rhythm guitar that acts both as a rhythm and a bass. Never know how amazing it could actually sound.

Here's IRON ATTACK! They focus more on a neo-classical style and a number of their arrangements really resemble that of Yngwie Malmsteen, which is a big plus.

Here's Minami. Their style is very impressive because they produce their compositions more professionally, so your headphones will usually give you much better results than your speakers.

And last one just so I don't take up too much space or time, there's Unlucky Morpheus. They have varying style so it's really a subjective group I suppose. Also they do have a decent number of vocal arrangements, some of them good, mind you.

The reason I did this was to hope I'd be able to get people into this kind of music. Sure it be maybe very weeaboo'ish, japanese, whatever you'd prefer to call it, but I can guarantee for people who do this just for fun, they do a very good damn job of it. Plus consider they remix game themes into this style, which is pretty impressive on its own. Just saying if you like genres in this area to give it a chance. You may like it.

Google's Avatar 눈 ͜ಎ눈

Thanks
    The drum line reminds me of Dragonforce.
    Some songs are quite similar to LoG.

I like them 8D

Dualage's Avatar 2hu nerdlord

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Google View Post
    The drum line reminds me of Dragonforce.
    Some songs are quite similar to LoG.

I like them 8D
    Hmm, which do you refer to?

I personally love Demetori's drummer. A large number of their songs really have their drummer going. Especially in these 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkMbjQT66LM (not to mention that god damn rhythm as well holy ****) and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XsTCPD6Zhc.

Also if you wish, I could list out some ones that are more screams and deathmetal, if you will. I don't listen to them much AT ALL, but I do know which groups they are nontheless. Well, assuming that's your forte.

Thread Information