Velnias's Avatar ★ C0RNFLAKES ★

Country
    Thanks
    LadyGaga, maybe stop already with the reports?
    Everytime people gets provoked by you they has to suffer all the warnings they get. Manipulating staff with your fake reports.
    All she does- provokes people by rude words or spamming the vote kicks, screenshots that moment, when the other player gets mad and says something rude back to her, she screen shots that message, uploads to forum, makes a thread, comes back to that room, and starts spamming '' reported, see forum.'' And spams the URL of forums report in chat box. Looks childish, but it works somehow.
    And nobody bothers to make screenshots of her posts, because nobody thinks, that she will do such things. (if to be honest, thats the first person ive met in fgunz, who acts like a rat... )

https://freestylersworld.com/search.php?searchid=554787
    All of these reports for getting insulted are your own fault. Every time she/he dies, gets mad because of other people high pings, goes to take new vote kick (using that trick/bug with making new room) and starts kicking you out from that room until you quit by yourself, or her/his acc gets kicked, thanks to the rest of the players in the room, who dislikes her as well.

*About the high ping reports, which were made by ladygaga* : Ye, you might be never been with her in the same room. Ping always stays ~180-240 and keeps spiking up drastically.

We tried explaining her the situation about her actions. All she says : '' Me lvl 99, rank 60, you?'' As I understand, her '' ingles es broken '' So kinda difficult to explain her without any support of staff members.

Never thought to keep capturing the moments when she starts provoking people, so here are some screenshots that Ive made of threating by vote kicks or get reported:
    http://cubeupload.com/codes/8191d9#

Hope this information and ss's enought to make her muted or atleast warned to avoid such things in the future...

P.s. dont know in which forum this thread suppose to be, so made in here.

I hope somebody from staff reads this thread and does something about Ladygaga.
    Thanks

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Cobra; 10-17-2013 at 11:08 PM.

Cobra's Avatar :>

Thanks
    Her/His actions are surely unacceptable and I truly understand that. He/She got an excessive amount of warnings, yet she reports other users herself while she/he even ignores our rules. The screenshots you provided are enough to give her/him another warning but the fact that he/she didn't learn anything from them I have decided to give him/her temporary ban which consists of 3 days.

Thanks for reporting.
    For Freestyle GunZ upcoming updates and ideas, support and news/information visit:
    Linear88 Blog (Click!)

Signature by George.

Thread Information