Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Ultra's Avatar Ultra mode on everything.

Thanks
    Maybe set limit of every clan.
    otherwise some pro clan can having alot player in his clan
    make it like 30 or 50 ppl maximum for each clan. Or maybe lesser.

Freestyler

Thanks
    Ban sunflower and donic problem solved.

Kira's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    cuz Artemis owned all then they rq cw ;------;

Freestyler

Thanks
    easy solution

Ninja.

Thanks
    the new gamemodes have probably taken awhile the cw attention to lol.

Thanks
    why should be vials and pills nerfed? they are available for everyone, it's not like only donors can get it...

O.T.: i barely do any cw, because i have fun mostly in some AnD and TDM rooms...people go way too tryhard nowadays on cws, which makes me play other game modes
    ..i guess this is a problem for a lot of people
    i personally don't know how this should be solved, but things are really balanced right now, maybe it's just our attitude

Goodness's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Well , look at the score of Sunflower

Regret's Avatar it aint gonna suck itself

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Arances View Post
    Post here your Thoughts about this or any suggestions to increase the amount of ppl cwing.
    remove [r] and/or other mods so people aren't as attracted to regular TDMs/games. stop making weapons for kids who aren't that great at gunz and force them to improve where it counts. i.e. remove snipers, dual heavy mg's , 1 / 2 hit nade all that other OP bs from the server. get better antilead.

look at A****c. ijji items only, no mods, really good antilead, and still as many players as here during the day. they all cw 3s & 4s. most of the time i see more 3s than 2s on there. also "Ladder" mode is active which can be like CW 3v3 & 4v4

edit: o ya & remove ultimate pill/vial. they're so OP its ridiculous & two clans this month & last month been using them. sry but nobody wants to cw 2v2 even when you do 1600 dmg in one round and don't kill a single person
    Last edited by Regret; 10-20-2013 at 12:34 PM.
    Your words mean nothing to me cuz lions don't lose sleep over opinions of sheep.

9. The following user said thank you to Regret for this useful post:

Shiratori (10-20-2013)

Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Chin View Post
    Maybe set limit of every clan.
    otherwise some pro clan can having alot player in his clan
    make it like 30 or 50 ppl maximum for each clan. Or maybe lesser.
    I agree but maybe making it like 15-20 ppl max on a clan so it makes it more competitive.

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Banjee View Post
    why should be vials and pills nerfed? they are available for everyone, it's not like only donors can get it...

O.T.: i barely do any cw, because i have fun mostly in some AnD and TDM rooms...people go way too tryhard nowadays on cws, which makes me play other game modes
    ..i guess this is a problem for a lot of people
    i personally don't know how this should be solved, but things are really balanced right now, maybe it's just our attitude
    that doesn't really sound like a problem to me, just something u pointin out. Ppl been going "tryhard" w/e that's supposed to be, in cw's since forever. As I said, easy solution though. Clan war is... like it's name, CLAN. WAR. Clan versus Clan. That's it. MAIET only made/kept one type of competitive ranking mode in this damn game and as you know, people don't only play "TDMS" or with their clans lol.... Theres A n D, Gladiator and a lot more but MAIET is stupid n basically only made one rankin mode, its too specific. it's like how theres tons of guns n sht and there were not many ways to use the other ones in competitive battles back then.. way back then. Cuz shot gun shot gun shot gun rs rs rs. So obvly some ppl gonna feel turned off n not wanna play much at all. Hence clan war. its just one thing, so..

don't get all caught up in tryna get more ppl to cw, cuz yea. you could keep trying n trying n trying but the bottom line.....
    Anyway... idk. clan war system doesn't have an auto matching system to match per level, man... don't expect much from this game lol.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information