Thanks
    Change Loading Picture + forum logo !

2. The following user said thank you to Adopt for this useful post:

Cia_tik_OOO (10-23-2013)

Dualage's Avatar 2hu nerdlord

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    I agree with you. Most of the roomtags should only be used in training rooms.
    I half agree. Rooms with no rounds (DM, TDMe, CTF etc.) are okay with [IA] and sometimes [R]. Reason being is that once you're out of ammo you're ****ed and most games play in rooms where there are NO field meds. Using all ammo and then resorting to melee against everyone else who's using guns is unfun.

Difference in rounded games is that by the time the round is done either you have low ammo or ran out and basically at a time where it barely matters.

I may be slightly biased considering I barely play any rounded/TDM games, but I do agree TDM modes should have those tags restricted as where the other game modes are fine as it is.

Dante's Avatar Nephilim Son Of Sparda

Thanks
    Remove the ****ing (troller) landmines!

Annoying as fok!

Hiyori Mitsuki's Avatar God Slaying Machine

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dualage View Post
    Something I also failed to mention was generally meds.

I find it odd that you have to PAY 400 coins for a set of meds that are just not as good as the vials you can get from the in-game shop at level 50. These vials heal a total of 180/180 per spawn whereas these donor meds only heal a total of 120/120 per spawn. It's pretty obvious that vials are much more efficient than fielded meds, so why is there a 33% healing bonus in items that are in the in-game shop rather than the donor meds?

Now, I'm not asking for anything like "OH BRING BACK CANES PLS THEY WERE BETTER DDDDDD=", but I think possibly making them AT LEAST an 8 clip, so that they can actually matter, is a viable option. This is just me thinking, but I think it would be better that way. Just do the math.

yeah..im using vials too..even though, I have these meds

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    ijji cruelizon
    pionner and cruelizon lv 90+ with 9dmg

Fox's Avatar DAFUQ?

Thanks
    OK Here is my list:

Remove donor mines
    Remove donor Fire And Ice nades
    Remove donor Vials \ Pills
    Remove donor Predator Missile
    Remove 1\2 hits kill Nades + Training nades should be used only in training mode

Add New items to the Donor Shop it's Empty!!! (New Sniper or SG would be cool)
    Add New Items to the Normal Shop
    Add New Maps \ Modes \ Sets
    Add Cool stuff for vip members only

Balance all the items that have high damage and low delay
    Fix the server Lag \ DC issues
    Improve the game graphics if it's possible or make it look better
    Thanks
    Last edited by Fox; 10-25-2013 at 07:08 PM.

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    OK Here is my list:

Remove donor mines
    Remove donor Fire And Ice nades
    Remove donor Vials \ Pills
    Remove donor Predator Missile
    Remove 1\2 hits kill Nades + Training nades should be used only in training mode

Add New items to the Donor Shop it's Empty!!! (New Sniper or SG would be cool)
    Add New Items to the Normal Shop
    Add New Maps \ Modes \ Sets
    Add Cool stuff for vip members only

Balance all the items that have high damage and low delay
    Fix the server Lag \ DC issues
    Improve the game graphics if it's possible or make it look better
    Donation items will not be removed, there are no server lagg/dc issues, game graphics can't be improved (certain GunZ 2 maps can work in GunZ 1.5, but modifications have to be made.)
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

μ

Country
    Thanks
    A [TRAIN] roomtag would be handy. Basically it'll remove all weapons that cause damage and will only allow training weapons. This has probably been recommended before but I have no idea what the response was.
    Usually when I go into training rooms I see either non-english people thinking it's a DM or people looking for a warm-up. Of course this isn't essential but in some certain circumstances such as skillmaps, this'll be useful.

I've also noticed the option to change the language. Will more languages be added or will English remain as default?

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Shino View Post
    A [TRAIN] roomtag would be handy. Basically it'll remove all weapons that cause damage and will only allow training weapons. This has probably been recommended before but I have no idea what the response was.
    Usually when I go into training rooms I see either non-english people thinking it's a DM or people looking for a warm-up. Of course this isn't essential but in some certain circumstances such as skillmaps, this'll be useful.

I've also noticed the option to change the language. Will more languages be added or will English remain as default?
    English only as we are an international server.
    Regarding the IA and R roomtag, we will plan to disallow them in dm/tdm/duel.

Originally Posted by CaptainMike View Post
    Snorkel for trailer contest winners.

For the trailer contest we'll probably do a limitbreaker/snorkel reward and possibly a money reward. (You can choose.)

Originally Posted by Midnight View Post
    The only way THE ONLY way to make gunz great again is to unite with existing servers, only 2 of them are big enough to make an impact.
    Only 1 of them i see a chance of making it work.
    This is the only way and allways will be.

Merging with other servers is impossible. (Accounts, characters and clan which are in use already, etc.)
    We also don't even want to do that.

Originally Posted by Himea View Post
    I would like to see more donor sets. I feel like more people would buy them because the current black donor set is not all that attractive, and I feel like it would bring more economy to the server. But that's just my opinion

New sets will be worked on.

Originally Posted by Kira View Post
    Add snipers back to clan war

Don't know about that yet, but something might change regarding the quickscoping.
    Maybe after that it will be re-added.

Originally Posted by Beorn View Post
    can we get some live voice audio chat going on ? i think it would be cool if you could create chat rooms in game and just talk to your friends / clan mates if they all have a mic, maybe a general lobby with mute toggle of course for the kids who think spamming there annoying voices is unbeatable. Great idea? or horrible anti Christ ?
    That's not really possible and logic to make.
    Bad internet > record audio > send to everyone > big spike.

Originally Posted by Sempiternal View Post

also if you want more people clan warring the ability to clan war either lead or antilead could possibly provide just that. honestly some people are on another level entirely with antilead & it causes others to not want to clan war. it's easy to 10/10 a target when you don't have to lead it, because the better players have had years practicing aiming at non-existent targets(leading) and being very careful with their shots. so a lot of people who aren't as experienced or just not as good in general probably don't want to go against people who continuously 2/3 shot them because of antilead(not saying this can't also be done with lead but its less likely). and all in all adding the option of lead clan war just brings more variety, & there's no bad in that. the way i'm presuming it would work is you check a box for lead or antilead(kind of how you select the clan balance feature) then you go on the clan board at the top & it shows whether you're up for lead or antilead with some type of symbol & how many you are up with 2/3/4 so the others know what you're up as and say 2 2v2's don't sit up wondering why they're not going into clan war because one could've selected lead and the other antilead.

edit: i understand why there is no avenger on this server (at least i think its because of [r]) having an avenger would ruin things. but i also realize adding something to combat against those who are limitbreaker users would also be good for players who aren't as fortunate as those with donors. i understand that the higher level non-donors are already 9 dmg & pretty much the same as red donor shotguns other than one negative shot per clip & delay. that's all good, but there's nothing at all to compete with the limitbreaker like a dumbed down non-donor version with less shots. i'd think a 10 dmg shotgun with 3 shots per clip would suffice for an avenger on this server, though again because of [r] in regular tdm's this really wouldn't work out. that's where as some people suggested a "clan war" shop for the new reward system could come in. maybe items that could say only be used in clan war.

..OR WE COULD JUST DO THE BEST THING AND REMOVE [R] CUZ THE SHIT RUINED GUNZ.. not jk but anyway. those are my opinions on some ways to make cw better.

Rejoin clan war is something planned, but not top priority.
    Lead and anti-lead CW/duel tournament is something we could do later.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

mercurylampe

Thanks
    What about clan war notification when you are alt-tabbed? That would be really useful. Just make the icon flash.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread Information