View Poll Results: Get rid of Mines in Clan War?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes get rid of them.

24 63.16%
  • Let them stay.

14 36.84%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely </3

Thanks
    Originally Posted by louderthanthunder View Post
    http://i44.tinypic.com/29ellpf.jpg

yw np

p.s. the best part is you had 1-0 lead, 2-1 lead, 3-2 lead & the whole time you're complaining that we're wasting your time i keep saying you can leave & draw any time. 3-2 i said last chance for bromance, u didn't wanna make up you wanted to stay & win. so u got smacked calm down, it happens to NORMAL players who AREN'T GM'S all the time in cw when ppl troll with mines. and they don't say IM GOING TO BAN YOU, IM A GM I CAN REPORT TO DAVE DIRECTLY. spent nearly 2 hrs in a CW with SF yesterday with mines & they didn't complain one time. they just won. so how about calm the **** down & stop cry.

yes mines are gay as ****, but if you're going to sell them don't complain when people abuse them. (because people abuse 90% of the shit on this server: [r], [v], pred, sniper, dual heavy mg, mines, 1 hit nades)

I won you 4-0 in cw so what is your point :o ?

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Steƒƒ • View Post
    I won you 4-0 in cw so what is your point :o ?
    i've won you 4-0 too. shit happens.

Cammy's Avatar Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Sage Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Country
    Thanks
    I don't this is bannable ..
    ^Thank you Kibbzy^

Charcoal's Avatar Jacob.

Thanks

yw np

p.s. the best part is you had 1-0 lead, 2-1 lead, 3-2 lead & the whole time you're complaining that we're wasting your time i keep saying you can leave & draw any time. 3-2 i said last chance for bromance, u didn't wanna make up you wanted to stay & win. so u got smacked calm down, it happens to NORMAL players who AREN'T GM'S all the time in cw when ppl troll with mines. and they don't say IM GOING TO BAN YOU, IM A GM I CAN REPORT TO DAVE DIRECTLY. spent nearly 2 hrs in a CW with SF yesterday with mines & they didn't complain one time. they just won. so how about calm the **** down & stop cry.

yes mines are gay as ****, but if you're going to sell them don't complain when people abuse them. (because people abuse 90% of the shit on this server: [r], [v], pred, sniper, dual heavy mg, mines, 1 hit nades)
    Mad rhyme.

5. The following user said thank you to Charcoal for this useful post:

louderthanthunder (10-27-2013)

Divine's Avatar Ex Head Game Moderator

Country
    Thanks

yw np

The funny part is when we said it's not allowed and it's bannable one of you suicide and said "arh really" so, at the end of the day we caught you out and you both was scared.

And to what Myth said, I asked him to say that so you guys could stop abusing it. To be honest you did this to 2-3 clans, and they all say the same shit I said.

You guys are just made to waste peoples time.

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

"The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

Charcoal's Avatar Jacob.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Divine View Post
    The funny part is when we said it's not allowed and it's bannable one of you suicide and said "arh really" so, at the end of the day we caught you out and you both was scared.

And to what Myth said, I asked him to say that so you guys could stop abusing it. To be honest you did this to 2-3 clans, and they all say the same shit I said.

The funny part is that you and a GM lied saying that they were bannable when they aren't which shouldn't be acceptable. Mines are part of the game if you can't handle them then stop playing.
    If they're wasting your time just leave the game. Thank gawd you resigned.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Charcoal View Post
    The funny part is that you and a GM lied saying that they were bannable when they aren't which shouldn't be acceptable. Mines are part of the game if you can't handle them then stop playing.
    If they're wasting your time just leave the game. Thank gawd you resigned.
    Correct, correct and correct.

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Divine View Post

da funny part is my mate was scared & tumbled into the mines yea. but who won? k. da funnier part tho is you two GM's basically threatening us with Dave & bans + trying to lie about the game rules like we don't know them ourselves. you're GM's act like it instead of power tripping. other people deal with trolls like that all day & don't threaten with bans. we go about it the normal way. talking shit. like this: a calm down, you both are bad, i'm sure you lose plenty so you'll bounce back. gg np4loss p.s. the funnier part that still makes the whole win lulzy is you STILL COULD HAVE LEFT ANY TIME WITH NO LOSS.

Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely </3

Thanks
    da funny part is my mate was scared & tumbled into the mines yea. but who won? k. da funnier part tho is you two GM's basically threatening us with Dave & bans + trying to lie about the game rules like we don't know them ourselves. you're GM's act like it instead of power tripping. other people deal with trolls like that all day & don't threaten with bans. we go about it the normal way. talking shit. like this: a calm down, you both are bad, i'm sure you lose plenty so you'll bounce back. gg np4loss p.s. the funnier part that still makes the whole win lulzy is you STILL COULD HAVE LEFT ANY TIME WITH NO LOSS.
    Nice english, want to cw I will win again '-'.

Country
    Thanks
    But we wanted a win '-'.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information