Originally Posted by YinStyle View Post
Nobody cares, bimbo. The fact that you're here talking out of your bumhole instead of actually beating me at anything shows that you're the generic all-talk-no-play. You don't even fkn know what you're talking about so leave my gunz and go back to your corner. Unless you got any facts to bring to the table you shut your piehole and know your place on the foodchain, brat.

Is this your first time seeing a high tier?

I always was. Anyone who knows me understands that. I've been like this for the past year before GunZ even died. As for your opinion, nobody cares. Say something useful or go back to antilead SG bottleneck spamming. Hold ON. There's competition involved. You can't handle it. I'm sorry, let me rephrase. Stick to lvl 1 mansion goblins while they're still fresh off the stove.

I ain't even gonna start. You're the most dislocated joint on GunZ. Why do you even donate to a game you suck at?

I've been high/top ever since people decided to stick to kung fu bs and I got the advantage of thinking outside the box and beating almost everyone. I already explained this in my post, unnecessary bollocks should remain either in Smooth clan chat or in a "i am girl gamer gunz" type of thread.
PS: While you're at it, take Badsuro with you. You'll need an unoriginal schmuck of his caliber to fit in.
Hope you get more educated in other areas than trash talk cause it ain't working here.
bye.