Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Mime's Avatar Real Nigga Talkin .

Country
    Thanks
    Holy fk, you must love doing essays in school.

I ain't gay but 20$ is 20$ - Taint 2016/2017

2. The following 4 users say thank you to Mime for this useful post:

Joobie (12-08-2013), Kira (12-10-2013), SuperKekku (01-01-2014), Tumble (12-11-2013)

soni's Avatar worst player in gunz

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Your ideas are (in a nut shell):

Tournaments
    Tournaments
    Tournaments
    Tournaments
    Tournaments
    Restrict one way people play the game.

I'm not fond of the last idea. Just because something doesn't require skill doesn't mean we should go out of the way to prevent players from doing it. FGunZ is not a hard core server and ideally will never be.
    We provide options for people to take that route through their own choice with the use of game tags, but the idea of forcefully removing something because it takes "no skill" is not something I will ever support. Nor for your staleness argument.
    At it's core, GunZ is a game where you point and shoot and the person who does it as fast and accurately as possible will generally win. Just because something basic can invalidate any time or training you put into making/learning a technique (which is your own problem) doesn't make it worthy of being prevented.
    f
    With a mindset like that it's unlikely that GunZ will ever reach any level of greatness in the future. It's almost as if you guys want to limit the milk you'll get from the potential cash cow that is this game seeing as there is currently no official server.

"At it's core, GunZ is a game where you point and shoot and the person who does it as fast and accurately as possible will generally win."

Yes, the original idea of GunZ was to be a shitty third person version of Team Fortress 2 but the founding of these glitches(K-style, and the like) completely changed the game for the better. It created a set of skills that one needs to know before being able to play others as opposed to just walking and pressing one button. At one point these "glitches" were removed and GunZ lost a lot of its players. In the end, they reverted the game back to the way it was, the way the players wanted it to be. This made k-style and d-style valid tactics to be used in the game. The community changed the very way the game was meant to be played. Isn't this the ideal of all game creators? A game that caters to the players.

There's a hint in there somewhere for you guys. You don't want to limit the greater moneymaking potential of this game because you want to support such a bullshit made-on-the-spot "core" concept of GunZ. You say that FGunZ is not meant to be a hardcore server then why have donors at all? Why not make the game equal for everyone? Nah, cause you need money to keep the server going and some money to put in your pockets. Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of people who are willing to pay money to support the game that they love and they do. These people are the ones who would even donate money without getting anything back. Then you have the ones who love the game but would not spend the money on it because of various reasons. I ask you, of those two types of people, who makes more of the gaming population?

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by soni View Post
    f
    With a mindset like that it's unlikely that GunZ will ever reach any level of greatness in the future. It's almost as if you guys want to limit the milk you'll get from the potential cash cow that is this game seeing as there is currently no official server.

"At it's core, GunZ is a game where you point and shoot and the person who does it as fast and accurately as possible will generally win."

Yes, the original idea of GunZ was to be a shitty third person version of Team Fortress 2 but the founding of these glitches(K-style, and the like) completely changed the game for the better. It created a set of skills that one needs to know before being able to play others as opposed to just walking and pressing one button. At one point these "glitches" were removed and GunZ lost a lot of its players. In the end, they reverted the game back to the way it was, the way the players wanted it to be. This made k-style and d-style valid tactics to be used in the game. The community changed the very way the game was meant to be played. Isn't this the ideal of all game creators? A game that caters to the players.

There's a hint in there somewhere for you guys. You don't want to limit the greater moneymaking potential of this game because you want to support such a bullshit made-on-the-spot "core" concept of GunZ. You say that FGunZ is not meant to be a hardcore server then why have donors at all? Why not make the game equal for everyone? Nah, cause you need money to keep the server going and some money to put in your pockets. Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of people who are willing to pay money to support the game that they love and they do. These people are the ones who would even donate money without getting anything back. Then you have the ones who love the game but would not spend the money on it because of various reasons. I ask you, of those two types of people, who makes more of the gaming population?
    Man, you said most of what I didn't want to to keep this thread legt with no assumptions/judging. But crom Mike's post, made me think his mind set is to think in a way where the staff won't have too much work to monitor and set up events and continue with random in game "and the pass is" because obviously that alone, no matter what you can think of to make up a new type of hide and seek event for example, that alone can't and does not compare to what I know will do something. Also, if I knew FGunZ had thr future of gunz andtheir game in mind money aside and new content aside to keep curret players interested on and off, I would donate a lot of money and only expect a better future for the game, no matter how far ahead, months, days, hours.

But yeah seems like, from mike's post, he isn't thinking bout gunz like that. Stating my main ideas are tournaments, ignoring everything else, the tournaments were just supporting thoughts, ****ing... Lalalala. But yeah.
    Last edited by DDaggerDD; 12-10-2013 at 06:51 AM.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by DDaggerDD View Post
    Man, you said most of what I didn't want to to keep this thread legt with no assumptions/judging. But crom Mike's post, made me think his mind set is to think in a way where the staff won't have too much work to monitor and set up events and continue with random in game "and the pass is" because obviously that alone, no matter what you can think of to make up a new type of hide and seek event for example, that alone can't and does not compare to what I know will do something. Also, if I knew FGunZ had thr future of gunz andtheir game in mind money aside and new content aside to keep curret players interested on and off, I would donate a lot of money and only expect a better future for the game, no matter how far ahead, months, days, hours.

But yeah seems like, from mike's post, he isn't thinking bout gunz like that. Stating my main ideas are tournaments, ignoring everything else, the tournaments were just supporting thoughts, ****ing... Lalalala. But yeah.
    It's hard to understand where they're(the FGunZ crew) coming from because what it's all so contradicting. They don't want the game to be serious/hardcore and have no intention of advancing the game into something of greatness. So that implies they opened the server purely for fun and because they love the egoistical ****ers that is the GunZ community. Yet, the donor items they put out are OP as hell and break the game in many ways which was already an existing problem dating even back to Ijji. Most of the community are against this and yet they've done nothing about it. That leads me to believe they really are money-greedy but think about it, if they actually wanted to make a shit ton of money they could do it by advancing the game onto a whole new level. A different GunZ that seperates it from even the original game. Freestyle GunZ.

Freestyler

Thanks
    It's hard to understand where they're(the FGunZ crew) coming from because what it's all so contradicting. They don't want the game to be serious/hardcore and have no intention of advancing the game into something of greatness. So that implies they opened the server purely for fun and because they love the egoistical ****ers that is the GunZ community. Yet, the donor items they put out are OP as hell and break the game in many ways which was already an existing problem dating even back to Ijji. Most of the community are against this and yet they've done nothing about it. That leads me to believe they really are money-greedy but think about it, if they actually wanted to make a shit ton of money they could do it by advancing the game onto a whole new level. A different GunZ that seperates it from even the original game. Freestyle GunZ.
    I wouldn't judge or make assumptions of fgunz staff like that man, but rather ask questions to figure out there thoughts about things to see their stance hoping they aren't holding a bias by keeping money or how much effort and work they would have to do when replying to me. That being said, they do care somewhat or a lot about "fgunz" in at least a view regarding the present state of the game. They balanced out most of their donor shot guns if not all, in comparision only to their in game shot guns however. From my views I see their main work will and always mainly be the present state of the game, but you need a gamedesigner point of view, to think further ahead and someone not having to worry about the present state (present unexpected errors, unbalances, you know...) too much or at all. Because that will lead to unexpected updates for the players, updates that are all focused towards some future goal or point to get the game at. Changes and impliments. Not just reactionary updates. I'm speaking from what I can see. So any staff or anyone, feel free to object to things i just said,. Just know im not talking like this is ALL fact and truth.
    Last edited by DDaggerDD; 12-10-2013 at 07:26 AM.

7. The following user said thank you to DDaggerDD for this useful post:

Tumble (12-11-2013)

Thanks
    I wouldn't judge or make assumptions of fgunz staff like that man, but rather ask questions to figure out there thoughts about things to see their stance hoping they aren't holding a bias by keeping money or how much effort and work they would have to do when replying to me. That being said, they do care somewhat or a lot about "fgunz in at least a view regarding the present state of the game. They balanced out most of their donor shot guns if not all, relating to their in game shot guns however. From my views I see their main work will and always mainly be the present state of the game, but you need a gamedesigner point of view, to think further ahead and someone not having to worry about the present state too much or at all. Because that will lead to unexpected updates for the players, updates that are all focused towards some future goal or point to get the game at. Changes and impliments. Not just reactionary updates. I'm speaking from what I can see. So any staff or anyone, feel free to object to things i just said,. Just know im not talking like this is ALL fact and truth.
    I'm not really judging them or meaning anything bad. I'm just curious about what their goals are and why they do things the way they do. Throwing out that many assumptions in one post, surely one of them must hit the mark right? Haha

Freestyler

Thanks
    I'm not really judging them or meaning anything bad. I'm just curious about what their goals are and why they do things the way they do. Throwing out that many assumptions in one post, surely one of them must hit the mark right? Haha
    lol. Well anyway, I feel as if i seriously know and feeeel that my suggestions here will do and have the effects that I say they will have. Mike's post pissed me off at first cauz its not like he replied with an argument that they wont have the effects i said my ideas will have, just made an attempt to sum them up, which he failed to do, and make a falsified remark that all my ideas will only limit the players as if it would even more than how limited options of the game are now. But he made that reply with his version of my thread in mind, " just tournaments" Should have been more professional.

Oh, also, sorry about what I said about "double op shit" guys lol, I admit at that point in the writing of this thread, I went off feeling like "dAt op sheet!" remembering ppl qqing about dual mgs lol. so wen mike said he doesnt agree to remove things lole that, well yea thats cool, for that. lol.
    Last edited by DDaggerDD; 12-10-2013 at 07:36 AM.

Thanks
    lol. Well anyway, I feel as if i seriously know and feeeel that my suggestions here will do and have the effects that I say they will have. Mike's post pissed me off at first cauz its not like he replied with an argument that they wont have the effects i said my ideas will have, just made an attempt to sum them up, which he failed to do, and make a falsified remark that all my ideas will only limit the players as if it would even more than how limited options of the game are now. But he made that reply with his version of my thread in mind, " just tournaments" Should have been more professional.

Oh, also, sorry about what I said about "double op shit" guys lol, I admit at that point in the writing of this thread, I went off feeling like "dAt op sheet!" remembering ppl qqing about dual mgs lol. so wen mike said he doesnt agree to remove things lole that, well yea thats cool, for that. lol.

on a side note we need people making good high quality gameplay videos of gunz on youtube to get dat attention

have you seen the typical gunz video on youtube on the first page? LMAO

Freestyler

Thanks
    on a side note we need people making good high quality gameplay videos of gunz on youtube to get dat attention

have you seen the typical gunz video on youtube on the first page? LMAO
    this thread i made, keeping in mind its only part 1, will for a fact, give reason for legit video content of fgunz to be uploaded, and will lead to more attention to this game and also will lead to players being more active. but i dont like summing up my threads in posts like this. makes it so the attention stays almost all in conversation and not on the thread. And I mean, people actually going to the first page and reading it there from timd to time and then responding. Instead of people looking on the last page at first, and responding to what they see before looking at the thread itself. I know fgunz forums makes you go to the first page first if you havent specified what page u wanna go on first.

Min's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Clan war tournament + livestream plz. Qualify by getting in the top 20 clan rank within first 20 days of the month or something

Atk Def and CTF etc wouldn't be a good idea. Most people who are really competitive would prefer cw tourney.

FGunZ IGN : Mode
    Clan : -

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information