Jax is le best

Thanks
    Name:

Almog
    Date of birth:

17/09/1998
    Skills / Experience:

I started playing minecraft 3 years ago and since then I've tried to make many servers with friends and played on many servers. I think what Fcraft needs the most right now is publicity and I believe if i try hard I can get a few people to start playing. If you decide to choose me I will try my best to bring new stuff all the time and especially on holidays as I'm free on holidays. I personally think minecraft is all about new stuff and the endless exploring of the minecraft world and with the right people it can be a very fun experience.

How might you be useful?
    Right now there are only 2 worlds in the server if im not mistaken, survival and creative. In order to become a popular server there must be other options other than survival and creative. I think adding new worlds/modes to the server will make it more appealing, I think i have a creative mind and can think about ways of increasing the popularity of the server. One thing i have already thought of is weekly events, because I don't play fcraft much I dont know about the economy of the server but I think events will make the server more attractive.
    Closing:
    I appreciate the mods attitude towards the server and I very much like how they are not giving up on the server like the previous owners have. Good luck to everyone and thank you for reading.

VERY THANK YOU GEORGE K

2. The following 9 users say thank you to Tubeo pls for this useful post:

Cobra (12-10-2013), DesiBoii (12-11-2013), Izzat (12-12-2013), Kyousuke (12-10-2013), Mime (12-16-2013), mr guy (12-11-2013), Ommadawn (12-10-2013), Taint (12-09-2013), Wucas Pls (12-11-2013)

Secured's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    After discussing your application with the other team members we have decided to deny your application at this time.

Regards,

FCraft

4. The following 2 users say thank you to Secured for this useful post:

Juriën (12-16-2013), Mike (12-16-2013)

Thread Information