Thanks
    - NO HOVER -

Unprofessional staff.

So, congratulations to everyone who made the tournament roster that Micah is hosting. My hats off to you, especially the very two last teams.

31. - Team Name: Vesuvia
    Participant #1: RealTaint
    Participant #2: COMESTOPME

32. - Team Name: (Not sure yet)
    1. Micah
    2. Karma

This is a fantastic community, right? After all, these guys provide everyday learning experiences and try to help out their community as much as possible! Outstanding staff. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

(I, as well as any other staff member, withhold the right to not allow certain persons to participate due to history of offenses. Any disrespect to me or any other staff member during this tournament can result in your team/clan being disqualified.)

Thats a main tournament participation rule, congratulations Micah.

Two teams, consisting of myself and Baptize, also Montreal and Necron, were not allowed to play due to that circumstance.

I'm almost certain that this tournament idea was brought up by Toni aka Verqi. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Wheres the credit? Oh yeah, unprofessional.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, Dave actually stated that if a player was to hold a tournament, that player cannot participate in their own tournament probably coinciding with the fact that it might just be a tad bit, rigged.

I just wanted to pinpoint the exact circumstance of where Micah can throw around his extremely overweight powers (get it hehe) and prevent myself and Baptize from playing due to "You used to talk shit to me." when I have no idea who the guy even is.

Lets all go to the basketball league for a minute and look at this very professional logic by professional staff, Sweet 16. Consisting of 16 teams, correct? Lets just say that Team 16 told the overseer of the league that his judgement was wrong, team 16 is pulled replacing team 17 with his spot. Awesome!

inb4 "just quit"

Thanks for proving my point Micah, that you never really wanted competition in the server, because I'll throw out there, one of the Sunflower line-ups (bet they get dq'd) will win, but its okay. All the numerous reports on them, and they are still allowed to play!

Let the baddies start flaming.

[12/21/2013 2:05:53 PM] ****: talked to micah
    [12/21/2013 2:05:54 PM] ****: he said
    [12/21/2013 2:06:02 PM] ****: "I got information he got banned in diff server for hacks so i dqed him"
    [12/21/2013 2:06:10 PM] ****: "he also was very rude to me when all i did was try to help"
    [12/21/2013 2:06:20 PM] ****: "montrael was banned here and the only reason he got unbanned is cause dave"

PS: Dave this isn't aimed at you, you were just mentioned for the circumstance. You've been an actual good dude, I agree with SOTP about you.
    Now what you gon' do with it?
    Better have my money when I come to collect
    Pay up, pay up, pay up

Donator

Thanks
    u cant beat da government but i agree with everything u said.

Verqi's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    tournament hoster shouldnt even participate to make it fair. meh

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Also, correct me if I'm wrong, Dave actually stated that if a player was to hold a tournament, that player cannot participate in their own tournament probably coinciding with the fact that it might just be a tad bit, rigged.
    I can't remember ever saying that.

This thread will be locked, you made your point but all this thread will cause is spam and meaningless posts since I already deleted several posts.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Thread Information