Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Delineate's Avatar Video Contest Winner 2K13

Country
    Thanks
    120fps fraps =/= 120fps ingame when recording. If you use vegas to edit, dont disable resample unless you're going to use RSMB in AE afterwards. Disable resample makes slowmo's unsmooth. Else FPS is low, since slowmo = cutting FPS in half.
    Previously known as: Kageyami

Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Shirotoushin View Post
    120fps fraps =/= 120fps ingame when recording. If you use vegas to edit, dont disable resample unless you're going to use RSMB in AE afterwards. Disable resample makes slowmo's unsmooth. Else FPS is low, since slowmo = cutting FPS in half.
    Thanks for the tip!

Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by DanEditsHD View Post
    its 60 fps not 120, ur pc is too weak to record 120fps. u can tell by the slowmotion,
    when u record 120 fps and slowmotion it it will be 120 / 3 = 40! 40 fps slowmotion is smooth so basicly u need minimum 90 - 80 fps to slowmotion with sonyvegas.
    about the edit the twitch rgb effect, transitions and random bass drop sounds were terrible, i liked the way u showed the frags and some of the transitions too with the up and down shet.
    i cant take your cnc serious all your video's are all the same.
    I only saw one video i truly liked of yours, The rest is just Shot's sync with some Heavy metal or w/e.
    No true flows, People see your sync of shots and say your video is dope. But i never saw you actually creating a clean edit with some really good flowsync's.

When you got that il take all your cnc serious.
    But for now i wont, Still thanks though.
    Last edited by Rain; 12-31-2013 at 05:18 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information