Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    When I used to play I always whipped the xhairs from left to right, it's not proving anything. Maybe you should get your head out of your ass and stop this pathetic mad train of yours, clearly you can't handle your feelings, but going down this road just makes you look even more pathetic then you already are.

2. The following user said thank you to slugheady for this useful post:

Dave (12-31-2013)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    When I used to play I always whipped the xhairs from left to right, it's not proving anything. Maybe you should get your head out of your ass and stop this pathetic mad train of yours, clearly you can't handle your feelings, but going down this road just makes you look even more pathetic then you already are.
    ^^^

Wucas Pls's Avatar Asuka Langley Soryu

Thanks
    As I have said before.

"It doesn't matter who is involved, there is a difference between "ego'ing" and posting libel. Grow up, next attempt at discrediting any individual, staff or not, with false rumors will result in an infraction."

Thread has been closed. We do not have a jury decide the outcome of player's lives, nor will we start now. This type of thread only leads to witch hunts, and I do not want that on these forum. If you have data showing discrediting material of any player (staff or not), you can report the data to an administrative individual if you feel action has not been taken correctly, but this is in a single word, rather annoying.

Any further discussion from you on this topic will be considered libel and will force me to infract you.

Also Note: Data inside video is just as much of your post as the word posted. You saying "It's just fun" while the video says "Shotbot" this and "Crosshair" that does not change the meaning of this video at all.
    Last edited by Wucas Pls; 12-31-2013 at 06:41 PM.

5. The following user said thank you to Wucas Pls for this useful post:

Dave (12-31-2013)

Alcoholic

Thanks
    Inb4lock

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    why sb micah?? i let george ddos you!

Donator

Thanks
    the thing is not about how he whips his aim left to right it's funny how he tries to cover it up that he doesn't sb those "misses" are just random shots as you can see and when he hits you can actually see how he hits + he fails rs a lot because you cant time the time the hit gets in with sb to the reload time .

9. The following user said thank you to Arances for this useful post:

KoreanAim (12-31-2013)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information