Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by K80L80 View Post
    Ok so I didn't read all the replys, just the op. So on that note, I have to disagree, because as a noob you have no where to go for learning anything. Yeah you may say oh u can go on youtube and ask people, but its not that easy. People in game aren't always that helpful and sometimes their just plain jerks. You tuube is only so helpfull if you know the name of the move you want to do. Also its not like people have to google anyother ****ing game. Yeah I love this game and nothing can compare to it, but seriously why hasn't anyone thought of an introductoy course??? Like levels where you learn all the moves shit u can figure it out. Or idk cuz no one has yet. My 2 cents
    Huh? Your reply doesn't even stay on topic with the original post besides the one part that says "I don't agree" . I respect you for replying, but you don't even go into what yu don't agree with and then go into a different topic. Your points are highly valid points towards GunZ, but without specifically saying why you think everything here is invalid because it's hard to learn and figure out techniques, then... Yeah. I have an amazing plan to work out that problem you brought up, however, this is part one and I don't want to start a totally new discussion on a different topic within this thread.

Originally Posted by Suggestive View Post
    DD,

You should also try thinking of other ways to get donations to keep the server running because you have suggested taking out triple reload shot. Donators will need another form of compensation. Ideally, they could take the LoL route and have most, if not all, donations for aesthetics/VIP type things, rather than straight up power.
    Sup, yeah good point, will be easy. But, the points I have brought up will also bring in a boost of money by having a larger player base a bit but mainly by having more active players. Players with goals in mind, once you get players to start focusing on a goal like learning a specific move, aiming to win a tourny or break a record or any goal thats awesome to them, they'll be playing more n possibly buy stuff to aid them into reaching that goal. Honestly, this isnt a solid idea to get money, Vut i will make a thread on my ideas how ppl can make a profit on gunz. I've been thinking about how ppl can make a profit on gunz for a long time now, I think I already have the solutions. Ima make a thread on it. Make money without ****ing up the game, without changing gameplay negatively.
    Last edited by DDaggerDD; 12-15-2013 at 08:52 AM.

Legit's Avatar BloodLegion

Country
    Thanks
    aesthetics wouldn't work for donors, as any professional gunz player would prefer to use older gear as it helps people play better depending on what they wear. if im wearing a full donor clothing i play like sht compared to when i say use the sparta clan set. they just need to make a way to achieve donor gear without having to actually donate.

Check out my music https://linktr.ee/Legitbass
    New Single 'K A N J I' Released Sept 16th, 2022!
    New Single 'EZENCE' Released June 17th, 2022!
    New Single 'Feral But Experienced' Released June 10th, 2022! Soundcloud Exclusive!!

Ollypayy's Avatar LateDash Kiiiiiiiiinggggg

Thanks
    0nli pr0s cw
    st1k t0 qwest

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Legit View Post
    aesthetics wouldn't work for donors, as any professional gunz player would prefer to use older gear as it helps people play better depending on what they wear. if im wearing a full donor clothing i play like sht compared to when i say use the sparta clan set. they just need to make a way to achieve donor gear without having to actually donate.
    wat. i know most dstylers if not all, could play better and get in the zone if they looked good and werent wearing the same stuff over n over n get tired of it.

Oh shit read ur reply wrong lol, well if they had more donor outfits, like shit loads, then this cud apply n ppl wud buy donor sets for the reason i said above, looks n all. but i guess it cant apply cuz theres so many free in game cool lookig sets.. hmm

but i dont get ur last point about getting donor gear without donating. And yea i can relate tocplaying sht sometimes with a dpecific set just cuz stats n looks looe crap mix n match crafts

Freestyler

Thanks
    one day

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    We are probably going to discuss about this thread once Christmas break starts since most staff members will have time at that point.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

7. The following 3 users say thank you to Dave for this useful post:

DDaggerDD (12-18-2013), Kyousuke (12-18-2013), Steff (12-18-2013)

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    We are probably going to discuss about this thread once Christmas break starts since most staff members will have time at that point.
    Alright, sweet, Hakuna Matata, thanks for the reply dave-sama

i'd also volunteer to help out with w/e I can wid the server anytime

Thanks
    oh my glad clan wars?? each clan war will probably take one hour with every1 running and potting. Furthermore, don forget to change the game name to FSwordZ too if this is implemented rofl.

Thanks
    Ain't nobody got time fo dat

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Fearsome View Post
    oh my glad clan wars?? each clan war will probably take one hour with every1 running and potting. Furthermore, don forget to change the game name to FSwordZ too if this is implemented rofl.
    Must be some gunner (kstyler) that never played glad or clan war. Let me ask you something, what is the time length of 1 round in a clan war. Also, what is the time length of 1 round in a gladiator clan war. Another question, do you know the map rotation for clan wars? Do you also know the map rotation for gladiator clan wars? Oh wait its impossible for you to answer about glad clan wars since they havent even been made. So, last question, why assume the time length of a glad clan war round that doesnt exist. Surely one regular clanwar round is obviously less than 4 minutes. Glad cws dont exist dont assume shit and say things like rounds will take one hour. What are you, twelve?

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread Information