Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    EpicKLF's Avatar Why am i purple?...

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by LiveStepFreakz View Post
    I guess nobody is taking this seriously... Because it is.

The worse about it is, you guys have the proof that I bought these coins for this [Request & Contest].
    Its because you said the deadline is in a month. But in my case. fcoins to me is not very serious...

Dante's Avatar Nephilim Son Of Sparda

Thanks
    Originally Posted by EpicKLF View Post
    Its because you said the deadline is in a month. But in my case. fcoins to me is not very serious...
    Maybe not for you, for sure. But some people keep asking me to give them coins, so here's their chance to put up some serious skills!
    Although, I WILL do more of them [Request & Contest] events.

Country
    Thanks
    Well.... Btw you didint specify the text or details in the project, just that it has to be music related...

Here it is so far. If you wish for me to continue and crop it to whatever else you want it for. Just say so.

Its current dimension is 2120X1192.

And here is the signatures:
    1-

2-
    Last edited by EpicKLF; 01-06-2014 at 06:07 PM.

4. The following 2 users say thank you to EpicKLF for this useful post:

Dante (01-04-2014), Rhysin (01-09-2014)

Thanks
    Well.... Btw you didint specify the text or details in the project, just that it has to be music related...

Here it is so far. If you wish for me to continue and crop it to whatever else you want it for. Just say so.

http://puu.sh/6910D/17ee0625ae.png

WOW!! That totally rocks me out!
    We'll just have to wait until other contestants to be putting up some stuff or this isn't very much of a challenge.

But cool man, this is very very VERY nice!

Donator

Thanks
    WOW!! That totally rocks me out!
    We'll just have to wait until other contestants to be putting up some stuff or this isn't very much of a challenge.

But cool man, this is very very VERY nice!
    you are basically giving nothing for a big gfx work i doubt someone will take this srsly.

Thanks
    No, I think you still misunderstood this.

I have the proof I bought coins especially for this and I'm willing to make it.
    So yes, maybe some people will not take it seriously (because I'm amazed), but it's too bad for them if they don't want it.
    AND if they don't want it, ALL those coins are gonna go to the only one posting (KLF in this case).

Not to forget that I give one complete month to make several (different) copies of the signature.

And if you're (or the others) are still getting confused with this, sorry for the misunderstanding.
    But this is happening right now and I said I would make more of these!

~LiveStepFreak~
    Last edited by Dante; 01-04-2014 at 07:47 PM.

Country
    Thanks
    No, I think you still misunderstood this.

I have the proof I bought coins especially for this and I'm willing to make it.
    So yes, maybe some people will not take it seriously (because I'm amazed), but it's too bad for them if they don't want it.
    AND if they don't want it, ALL those coins are gonna go to the only one posting (KLF in this case).

Not to forget that I give one complete month to make several (different) copies of the signature.

And if you're (or the others) are still getting confused with this, sorry for the misunderstanding.
    But this is happening right now and I said I would make more of these!

~LiveStepFreak~
    Arances meant ( i think ) that work like this that will be posted on multiple platforms would cost over 50$ if commissioned by a professional freelance graphic artist. but in my case, i already said. I'll do it for free, since I have no use for coins.
    Speaking about my case, got anything you want edited? or do you want me to do the rest of the requirements? since what i just posted is for youtube.

Btw, did you notice the interface of FlStudio on the text?

^CHez^Aak's Avatar yo pop - juk

Thanks

http://puu.sh/6910D/17ee0625ae.png

Good job, looks great to me.
    Keep going bro :')
    Minecraft user and gunz loser.

10. The following user said thank you to ^CHez^Aak for this useful post:

Dante (01-04-2014)

Thanks
    Arances meant ( i think ) that work like this that will be posted on multiple platforms would cost over 50$ if commissioned by a professional freelance graphic artist. but in my case, i already said. I'll do it for free, since I have no use for coins.
    Speaking about my case, got anything you want edited? or do you want me to do the rest of the requirements? since what i just posted is for youtube.

Btw, did you notice the interface of FlStudio on the text?
    I knew you already told me that you'd do it for free, but I'm still (at least) gonna give you something if you win. I mean, you didn't do ALL this work for nothing and this is MY way to thank everyone!
    And no, it's quite nice as it is, to be honest!
    But yeah, I saw that at first view in the text that FL Studio mixer! Awesome!! ^_^

Country
    Thanks
    I knew you already told me that you'd do it for free, but I'm still (at least) gonna give you something if you win. I mean, you didn't do ALL this work for nothing and this is MY way to thank everyone!
    And no, it's quite nice as it is, to be honest!
    But yeah, I saw that at first view in the text that FL Studio mixer! Awesome!! ^_^
    Ha-ha, I think it will edit it more later and make those green things on the side a bit more invisible too. But thanks for the opportunity tho

13. The following user said thank you to EpicKLF for this useful post:

Dante (01-04-2014)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information