Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Dante's Avatar Nephilim Son Of Sparda

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Project View Post
    You really should lower the time, and lower the prizes. That way it doesn't seem like such a huge contest, and you can save some coins for another contest that could occur sooner. I am a designer, but hate waiting a month or more for something to finish. Mainly because this gives other users a month time to make theirs, so you won't get the best (or majority) of entries until the end of that month nears. Usually things like this have a time limit of a week or so, roughly. Either way I suppose I will submit something.. but near the end of the contest when I can see what everyone else has produced. Thank you!
    I think you REALLY didn't get this. (Sorry to be rude)
    I'm going to make some changes/updates on this thread, so don't worry it'll be fixed.
    But about lowering the prize, I don't agree. Simply because, this is my ONE opportunity to get my music production bigger and it's my way to say thanks to people! (Since it's a huge project which is going on)
    So, mainly it's still not your thread (which I can decide what I want, but you can help me for some recommendation details)

Thanks for your support and telling me this! (That's also why I keep being impatient like Neophyte said, but it's not on purpose since I'm excited, which is a good thing!) ^_^

The update will be done in a couple of minutes!

~LiveStepFreak~
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Banned

Thanks
    Is this still on going?

Thanks
    So here! The changes/updates are made!!

Changes/Updates:
    + Added another proof pictures that I still have the coins.
    - Changed the signature size recommendation (Only ONE picture bigger than 1600x900, whatever size it is and that I can rearrange)
    - Changed the prize (Instead of having three different prices, I only changed to ONE prize of 400 coins, which is definitely going to be harder choosing ONE winner)
    - Changed the End date of the event (Which I was stupid thinking to put it for one month, said by Neophyte & Project)

Thanks of your support everyone! I wouldvn't thought about those little details, because I'm waaaaaaaay to much excited!! >_<
    Not to mention, I have a lot of things that I have to get done and others that I'm still thinking to do... But LOL.

~LiveStepFreak~

Originally Posted by Angerness View Post
    Is this still on going?
    Yes it is and you still have until the 23rd January, which still leaves you 2 weeks! ^_^
    Last edited by Dante; 01-09-2014 at 11:24 AM.

Project's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by LiveStepFreakz View Post

Changes/Updates:
    - Changed the signature size recommendation (Only ONE picture bigger than 1600x900, whatever size it is and that I can rearrange)
    - Changed the prize (Instead of having three different prices, I only changed to ONE prize of 400 coins, which is definitely going to be harder choosing ONE winner)
    - Changed the End date of the event (Which I was stupid thinking to put it for one month, said by Neophyte & Project)

Thanks of your support everyone! I wouldvn't thought about those little details, because I'm waaaaaaaay to much excited!! >_<
    Not to mention, I have a lot of things that I have to get done and others that I'm still thinking to do... But LOL.

~LiveStepFreak~

Yes it is and you still have until the 23rd January, which still leaves you 2 weeks! ^_^
    Thanks for taking our posts into consideration. It's appreciated.
    I'll submit mine within a weeks time or so. Thanks again!

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by LiveStepFreakz View Post

Changes/Updates:

~LiveStepFreak~

Glad to know! I would be happy to participate!

Thanks
    You guys got 9 more days to go, if nothing is still posted, EpicKLF is declared winner by default since he's the only one that posted something (at least).
    Last edited by Dante; 01-16-2014 at 01:30 AM.

Thanks
    8 more days to go before this event ends.

SheS3xyGirl's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Give me some time to finish this. I'm gonna submit

Let thy mind,
    Hundreds of aeons hence,
    Be set on the midst of knowledge,
    And reject thy source of ignorance.

Thanks
    I will, don't worry about it.
    Today was supposed to be the END date, but I'm leaving this only time and then it's done.
    You've got 2 more added days, this goes for everyone.

SheS3xyGirl's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks

Well this is what i had in mind. Let me know what you like/dislike about it.

Quick edit: original size - 2000x1000
    Last edited by SheS3xyGirl; 01-23-2014 at 11:33 AM.

Let thy mind,
    Hundreds of aeons hence,
    Be set on the midst of knowledge,
    And reject thy source of ignorance.

11. The following 2 users say thank you to SheS3xyGirl for this useful post:

Samurai (02-01-2014), SuperShotty (01-23-2014)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information