Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    soni's Avatar worst player in gunz

Thanks
    Originally Posted by DDaggerDD View Post
    ppl brought up in a poor family come out rich, middle class, stay poor for years and suddenly change their life around. It doesnt matter cuz nothin is wrong with it, its apart of being human. You can **** people and have kids simple as that. Theres no such thing as right and wrong.
    That's the minority of cases. I'm considering the children who are brought into the world for the purpose of welfare money(in the US, the more kids you have the more welfare money you can get). I'm considering the kids who have ****ed up upbringings and cannot function in society. I'm considering the kids who don't have those god-given opportunities to turn their life around or are simply not capable of doing anything to save themselves(due to shit upbringing).

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by soni View Post
    That's the minority of cases. I'm considering the children who are brought into the world for the purpose of welfare money(in the US, the more kids you have the more welfare money you can get). I'm considering the kids who have ****ed up upbringings and cannot function in society. I'm considering the kids who don't have those god-given opportunities to turn their life around or are simply not capable of doing anything to save themselves(due to shit upbringing).
    well no u just said poor ppl in general lol. Now its about families that abuse welfare and thats a different topic

Thanks
    well no u just said poor ppl in general lol. Now its about families that abuse welfare and thats a different topic
    Read again. I said "uneducated poor people" and I don't mean that all poor people are uneducated.

These are the people who create families that end up bringing innocent kids into this harsh world and not raising/preparing them for it.

Freestyler

Thanks
    Read again. I said "uneducated poor people" and I don't mean that all poor people are uneducated.

These are the people who create families that end up bringing innocent kids into this harsh world and not raising/preparing them for it.
    there is no topic or argument here, i dont see anything being said. Because your conclusions are false its stupid. You concluded that being poor leads to not raising kids properly as a fact. Which it isnt so theres nothing to reply to. Also what is raising kids properly?

also, those reptilian clouds, amiright men? cant get enough of them!

Nicki Minaj's Avatar I am the female Weezy!

Thanks
    there is no topic or argument here, i dont see anything being said. Because your conclusions are false its stupid. You concluded that being poor leads to not raising kids properly as a fact. Which it isnt so theres nothing to reply to. Also what is raising kids properly?

also, those reptilian clouds, amiright men? cant get enough of them!
    Can I just say that this topic has gone out the window.......
    [IMG]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l***nrUkbC1qgfdrto1_500.gif[/IMG]

6. The following user said thank you to Nicki Minaj for this useful post:

DDaggerDD (01-09-2014)

Thanks
    My first post is about bettering the world by removing poor people or at least stopping them from reproducing.

Being poor may not always lead to not raising kids properly, but it increases the likelihood of it. It limits your options as a parent.

Raising kids properly is guaranteeing a healthy diet and ensuring that they are capable of doing what a normal person should be able to do.

EDIT:

In the end we're not really debating my first post, but debating whether or not poor parents fail to raise their kids properly. Which is true the majority of times.

Anecdotes about poor people becoming rich somehow don't do shit for an argument btw.
    Last edited by soni; 01-09-2014 at 10:59 PM.

Freestyler

Thanks
    mis read your reply its all over the place. but, cant teply to it because since being poor doesnt mean being uneducated in general, then being uneducated from being poor doesnt mean the uneducated parents will automatically flaw the kids up bringing since they may or may not be uneducated just because they themselves grew up in a poor family. The family they grew up in could have been middle class then went poor after sole wrong finnancial mistakes. again, somce being popr doesnt mean uneducated, cannot say these uneducated poor parents will or most likely raise kids for doom since the parents may or may not be educated regardless of how much money they have.

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Judging from the posts I've read so far, I must admit that I can't tell what this topic's all about.

Thanks
    mis read your reply its all over the place. but, cant teply to it because since being poor doesnt mean being uneducated in general, then being uneducated from being poor doesnt mean the uneducated parents will automatically flaw the kids up bringing since they may or may not be uneducated just because they themselves grew up in a poor family. The family they grew up in could have been middle class then went poor after sole wrong finnancial mistakes. again, somce being popr doesnt mean uneducated, cannot say these uneducated poor parents will or most likely raise kids for doom since the parents may or may not be educated regardless of how much money they have.
    In the end we're not really debating my first post, but debating whether or not poor parents fail to raise their kids properly. Which is true the majority of times.

Anecdotes about poor people becoming rich somehow don't do shit for an argument btw.

Damn man, no ones saying that all poor people are this or that.

I'm saying that poor people who happen to be uneducated reproduce the most and that they often fail to raise their kids.

> The family they grew up in could have been middle class then went poor after sole wrong finnancial mistakes

What does this do for me? I'm talking about one specific group of people. Poor people who are uneducated.

Freestyler

Thanks
    My first post is about bettering the world by removing poor people or at least stopping them from reproducing.

Being poor may not always lead to not raising kids properly, but it increases the likelihood of it. It limits your options as a parent.

Raising kids properly is guaranteeing a healthy diet and ensuring that they are capable of doing what a normal person should be able to do.

EDIT:

im poor but i have enough to eat properly most of the time i think, and since the main argument here is so far mainly based on that less money = less food = harder to grow up ad a child with barely any food aka not in a poor family but literally broke, then obvly broke children WITH less food will have a tough down hill future for many years. (reptilian clouds oki men), but you havent connected how being uneducated parents means this result is likely, only said being poor i guess broke mainly results in this. but w/e wrong thread. reptilian jets i agree with wucas

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread Information