Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks
    Originally Posted by EpicKLF View Post
    If the usage of topaz is comparable to rape. The poor victim would be dead and split in half! The render doesn't look human at all.

It looks dull and simple enough and the topaz just makes it.... worse.
    Just use topaz in areas where its needed, but erase the parts where it isn't needed; like the face!
    Oh I know, I might've over topazed it, esp on the face, but the resolution I made this for, for a poster for my room, the face was complete shit quality when I stretched the render that big, infact almost the whole thing was shit quality lol. I was more satisfied with a weird looking topaz face than a pixelated shit looking face that ruins the whole thing. What I mean to say is I didnt need topaz, but id rather have it over topazed on the render than the render looking like shit because it was too small c:

What I really liked abou thtis, im used to making sigs so something big like this was different for me. I really really love the flow and everything near the feet. I really like the c4d blending, as well as the c4d blending over the render. Everything else looks good imo, well other than the over topazed render, which i explained. But I still really like this piece lol
    Last edited by Luminaire; 01-15-2014 at 06:55 PM.

Thread Information