Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by DDaggerDD View Post
    well i cant argue against you, you yourself havent said anything here directly to my posts. arcanes did but all he is saying now is randomness, i respect you though with your legit replies in threads even though we dont always agree.
    rofl randomness ok a guy who cant back up what he says.

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Arances View Post
    rofl randomness ok a guy who cant back up what he says.
    stop saying i cant back up my claims, you arent saying anything against them besides just saying the hitbkxes dont go away as well and i didnt say they go away wit the character i just said the character disapears, your assuming i believe the hitboxes go away as well.

jeez cant even msg* ppl srsly. saying rofl and talking about words being fancy and then you go back on topic and off topic with claims about a person or their words. cmon man just talk/send msg.
    Last edited by DDaggerDD; 01-18-2014 at 08:27 PM.

Thanks
    Arances should be warned to not post in this thread further if he is not contributing. All these posts are just flame. No one cares if you can hit when the character disappears, that's just a guess at best. It's an evasive move, period. End of story.

@NotSteff Kinda embarrassed that you think a k-styler can move faster than a d-styler, but okay..........?

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Suggestive View Post
    Arances should be warned to not post in this thread further if he is not contributing. All these posts are just flame. No one cares if you can hit when the character disappears, that's just a guess at best. It's an evasive move, period. End of story.

@NotSteff Kinda embarrassed that you think a k-styler can move faster than a d-styler, but okay..........?
    ye bout arcanes, also, was on played 4v4 wid hells rick n c-4, was able to play with no set backs besides rusty cuz at friends house. Also dont get on steff like thaat cuz kstyle can many times, be faster than dstyle when it comes to chaining shooting moves.

Thanks
    Chaining shooting moves - big maybe. I'm not a d-styler, but k-style pretty much only has late dash techniques. D-style has several techniques to keep up the evasion while shooting. Maybe for now it's all opinion, but I've always thought d-style was much more evasive once fully mastered.

p.s. learn c++ pls

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Suggestive View Post
    Chaining shooting moves - big maybe. I'm not a d-styler, but k-style pretty much only has late dash techniques. D-style has several techniques to keep up the evasion while shooting. Maybe for now it's all opinion, but I've always thought d-style was much more evasive once fully mastered.

p.s. learn c++ pls
    well kstylers can chain their single dash single shot move (slash shot) faster than dstyle's version, blinkstep chains slower, regular yoyo chains slower and even slingshot is slower in chaining, well, only if the slash shot is at maximum speed (almost insta jump cancels with slash shot's dash). sling shot, ur jump cannot be canceled when you are able to do it cuz of the shot, however the shot comes out before a slash shot's shot would because with slingshot, and yoyo and shimmer shot moves and variations, the shots are up to date and come out first, even while chaining, for example yoyo, im saying yoyo u just can chain yoyo without slowing down shot speed but the movement chains slower. my fastest chained move compared to dhs chains and gdhs chains would be ldyoyorsh.

Thanks
    hi ddagger
    let's play tf2
    **** dstyle, kstyle, and donators

Freestyler

Thanks
    meh, might as well release a little secret: Its about yoyoing/jumping and switching to gun on male before shooting... meh nvm. Dun wanna help kstylers, yall can figure it out. Its basically a key difference between male and female characters. Think you know all the key differences between em? Reply here, thanks.

Thanks
    did suggestive kill ur thread

bump

10. The following user said thank you to Suggestive for this useful post:

DDaggerDD (01-26-2014)

Freestyler

Thanks
    soo, anyone think they know the key differences between male and female characters?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information