Skyhouse's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    IGN: Jiye0n
    Reason:ESP and UC but I don't have proof of screenshot.
    Proof: ESP replay
    http://speedy.sh/UNS4V/CLAN-002-aeSk...6-07-Aroma.gzr

ZoneStyle's Avatar Think less, live more

Country
    Thanks
    In my opinion user is ESPing and should be banned.
    Here some reasons why I think the user is ESPing:
    In the first round he was standing behind the wall and you (aeSKY) went to the hp spot (he didn't see you walking to the hp spot) then he aimed you through the wall even before he could see you and then he hitted you hard (could be SB as well).
    Another reason that the user could be SBing (still talking about the first round) when you were fighting against him, he was reloading his shotgun and he shoot even before he finished his reload (was too fast), I can bet you he wasn't ready for that. and I call that a fail but we are talking about ESP.
    In the third round, he was searching for the enemy, he probably thought that the enemy is under him then he instantly turned around and shot the player.
    Also, there are few more moments when we can see his ESP clearly but I think this is enough.
    In additional, I think his mate (Machine) is ESPing also.
    In the third round he was waiting for the enemy and I can tell that he looked at him through the wall but this isn't my point,my point is - the enemy went under him (the enemy tried to BS Machine) and Machine knew exactly where the enemy is, even though he looked at the other side.
    And the funny part is, he suprised the enemy when it should be opposite.
    Also, it can't be soundplay since the enemy was rolling around which isn't making any noise

Therefore,both (Jiye0n and Machine) should be banned for ESPing but since I'm a TGM and I want to make sure that everything is right and not to ban the wrong guy I will wait for another TGMs respond.

Fall down seven times,
    stand up eight
    Turn the pain into power

μ

Country
    Thanks
    I'll start of with Machine since it seems he clearly made it the most obvious.

Round 4 -

In the screenshots above, he starts of hiding behind the wall, he makes a move towards the right but as soon as aeSKY starts walking through the alley, he moves back to his original position. Of course, basing my judgement that he's ESPing over just this simple fact is absurd. But this doesn't go to say that he doesn't ESP for sure.

Now in these screenshots, my point has just been backed up. It isn't very obvious here but it certainly does show some characteristics of ESP hacking. He follows aeSKY with his mouse on some occasions but it seems that he could possibly trying to drift us away from the fact that he is ESPing by changing his point of view. aeSKY isn't in his view yet he suddenly makes an attack onto him before he even appears.

I have come to the conclusion that Machine is ESPing but of course, like I said before, making a judgement over just these occurrences is unreasonable so I'd like another TGM to look at this report.

As for Jiye0n, I doubt that the user is ESPing. There are some highly strange instances but there is not enough proof to show that he is ESPing.
    Last edited by Shino; 01-19-2014 at 07:50 PM.

Skyhouse's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Both should be banned. Even if Jinye0n didn't esp, which I highly doubt, he knew of Machine's esp and did nothing about it, Instead he decided to cw with him knowing Machine had esp.

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    I don't think I should state my opinion, it's pretty obvious already from what ZoneStyle and Shino said.
    We came to the conclusion that Machine is actually the person who was using an ESP hack.
    Despite that Jiye0n is the one who got reported for ESP, it's hard to tell from the replays that the user is ESPing since Machine could have been telling him where the enemy is.
    Therefore, we will have Machine banned for ESPing.
    Thanks for reporting.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Thread Information