Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Freestyler

Thanks
    edit:most of the replies on the previous page just show that they never read anything much here.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    i love cats as welllll aff.

OT: the balancing is fine calm down yo
    what other server has 129-139/110-119 <- only 10 hp/ap difference b/w lv 0 and full donor tank XD
    True, this server is pretty balanced compared to others in the past.

Syzygy's Avatar The One Who Sees

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by KoVuMASA View Post
    True, this server is pretty balanced compared to others in the past.
    In terms of what?

Spoiler!

Thanks
    I haven't been on this weekend, but during the week and last weekend I actually took a look and was surprised by the opposite. When 1 to 2 rooms / page actually had no tags, or no [R].

IMO LOT better than a couple of months ago, when they were non-existent, or resumed to one out of all the rooms.
    I still remember the reactions of people that didn't even have a shits clue of what was happening to them when they got their asses in a no tag room for the first time.
    As of today I find that a lot less! Sure it's still not ideal but relax man it'll come.

-AznNinja's Avatar Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    even without these [r] tagged rooms, it still feels like its on sometimes because of the stupid delays on certain sg's

6. The following 2 users say thank you to -AznNinja for this useful post:

DDaggerDD (01-31-2014), Syzygy (01-27-2014)

Dualage's Avatar 2hu nerdlord

Country
    Thanks
    I have given my input on this on different occasions and I mostly agree; these tags are somewhat terrible at times. The fact that snipers benefit the most out of [IA] and [R] support this. Others are about all just as good as the other.

With my set-up, all I have to do is sit stationary, and use my RIGHT HAND ONLY on my mouse and rs spam to get a kill (of course not every time, but happens occasionally). And again, that part isn't entirely the tags' fault, but you could imagine how less often this would occur without the tags.

I really support the removal of [R] in all gametypes (except training) and [IA] in all gametypes that are round based (TDM, assassination etc.). I only say that because occasionally CTF/DM maps are played on maps that have absolutely ZERO ammo field spawns and once you run out of ammo, you're ****ed. And do not suggest "melee", because try that in larger rooms where you may have 6 or more people shooting at you while you hopelessly die. Ammo clips could be a good argument, but who the **** gives up meds for ammo when meds will do more in the longrun?

[V] I have no problem with. I don't understand any issues with it whatsoever. It was added so it can somewhat balance out non-donors vs. heavily "tanked" donors. However the HP/AP caps aren't that huge of a gap between the two anyways for that too matter that much at all. I suppose I like a 125/100 cap knowing my opponent had the same stats as I did (unless he/she has less, of course).

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dualage View Post
    I have given my input on this on different occasions and I mostly agree; these tags are somewhat terrible at times. The fact that snipers benefit the most out of [IA] and [R] support this. Others are about all just as good as the other.

With my set-up, all I have to do is sit stationary, and use my RIGHT HAND ONLY on my mouse and rs spam to get a kill (of course not every time, but happens occasionally). And again, that part isn't entirely the tags' fault, but you could imagine how less often this would occur without the tags.
    yea, as they say, other options are nice, but when they become THE server, when things other options define the game, its an ugly site. Options are nice, but as I stated in this thread, the reason for the meta gameplay being over ran and split in half is because there is nothing to create meta gameplay out of.

"shouldn't exist, the meta gameplay is just, "what happens" and what is easily adaptable to, and thats why anti lead is meta, and also these room tags. If you dont have a distinguished aim for the game, then it is a problem. Because this kind of shit happens. look at all those pages. Is that what the fgunz staff want there server and player base meta known for?"

I really support the removal of [R] in all gametypes (except training) and [IA] in all gametypes that are round based (TDM, assassination etc.). I only say that because occasionally CTF/DM maps are played on maps that have absolutely ZERO ammo field spawns and once you run out of ammo, you're ****ed. And do not suggest "melee", because try that in larger rooms where you may have 6 or more people shooting at you while you hopelessly die. Ammo clips could be a good argument, but who the **** gives up meds for ammo when meds will do more in the longrun?
    yea well, there is enough ammo spawns, maybe 1 more, but the point is to make people think and play smarter and retreat, go to stealth mode, camp the ammo spawn etc. Maybe 1 more spawn yea. But melee does work, but as I said here, gameplay in general is imbalanced and melee in fgunz is almost impossible in ANY TYPE OF GAME MODE, because the more you increase the capabilities of what shotguns and guns in general can do from their original feats, the less other options of playing can compare. It's just a fact I'm pointing out, but people please realize I'm not saying things like remove EVERYTHING BLAH BLAH.

[V] I have no problem with. I don't understand any issues with it whatsoever. It was added so it can somewhat balance out non-donors vs. heavily "tanked" donors. However the HP/AP caps aren't that huge of a gap between the two anyways for that too matter that much at all. I suppose I like a 125/100 cap knowing my opponent had the same stats as I did (unless he/she has less, of course).
    V is really bad and imbalances melee even more and should not exist. One negative thing it is doing is imbalances gameplay over all as I have stated. Plus it negates the reasons to make donor sets that increase stats or donor rings and stuff like that. guys stop messing up your own game and limited yourselves lol. I say V is really bad because the feats of what a shotgun can do in this game are raised and imbalance everything else in comparision besides the random other guns that are random like snipers and the many many sprays here that have random stats, hence players wanting to make SG only rooms. Anyway, since rushing, moving in, melee, is MUCH harder to do in fgunz regular rooms because of the shotgun shooting speed, dodging a shot then moving in does not work here, I notice it hard as well lol, rarely works, because the next shot, having low delay, comes again too soon, that's just one thing.

So, lowering AP to 100 is very silly and imbalances things hard core and limits what can be done with donors, and other in game type armor/health/stats bonuses. You don't play GunZ seriously with 100 AP, huh? Thought that was common knowledge. Remove V tag, shouldn't even exist, players just need to level up and stuff. Make a game mode called 1v1 automatically have the V function and players can use this to 1v1 against each other (ego 1v1s, friendly, etc). I don't like saying solutions, I just state imbalances, at least until I get a reply from officials, seeing their point of view, which rarely and sometimes doesn't even happen.

Cammy's Avatar Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Sage Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Country
    Thanks
    Tbh, I think room mods were created for people who doesn't have donors.

I think room mods are cool.
    ^Thank you Kibbzy^

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Cammy View Post
    Tbh, I think room mods were created for people who doesn't have donors.

I think room mods are cool.
    what lol

wys

Country
    Thanks
    Page 3, room 17 ,, I see Gurge questing, Without tags . pro stuff.

12. The following user said thank you to Mex for this useful post:

DDaggerDD (01-31-2014)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information