Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    EpicKLF's Avatar Why am i purple?...

Country
    Thanks
    An Experiment:

For bulbasaur, but i improved it slightly:

Another experiment:

Dont hesitate to give your opinions. because atm, i really need some!

PS: if you want to request something. i may be able to do it, if i like it and feel comfortable doing it.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Obviously's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    Text's don't flow,

but generally i like them.

i fuks with it.

Everyone need's a second chance, some cruel people ignore the fact that we try, we give it our all, they are not yet satisfied, it's crazy how people say ''We are only human'' but act like a monster.

Syzygy's Avatar The One Who Sees

Country
    Thanks
    The first one is really cool, it almost looks 3D

Spoiler!

Bulbasaur's Avatar Gang Gang

Country
    Thanks
    Ahhh I love mine.

Wucas Pls's Avatar Asuka Langley Soryu

Thanks
    Breaking the frame always makes me smile.

Farmer Bashy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Thanks
    Which anime are those chars from?

Sonji's Avatar Dapper AF

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Farmer Bashy View Post
    Which anime are those chars from?
    First is Black Butler
    Second Kingdom Hearts '-'...(Assuming you know)
    And I'm pretty sure the last one is also Black Butler

SheS3xyGirl's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    I actually like he first one. You have to change the font, and the blue on the hand should get erased. Then it'll look a lot smoother.

The second and the third I just don't like at all. The second one seems like a picture with text and bokeh texture on top of it. And the third is just too much blending.

Let thy mind,
    Hundreds of aeons hence,
    Be set on the midst of knowledge,
    And reject thy source of ignorance.

Wucas Pls's Avatar Asuka Langley Soryu

Thanks
    As for the composition of your pieces, work with the rule of thirds more. everything is either highly skewed to one side, or is fairly close to the center. No tension or too much tension is created this way.

For color work, make sure your hues stay within the analogous spectrum of things, then use complementary colors to bring out those colors. So for example on the last one, your colors you use orange, purple, yellow, and green which creates conflict. Just focus on hues within 2-3 steps of each other, then a single hue directly across can be used to create contrast in your piece. Make sure you don't use too many tints as well, lighting the whole composition (especially when it is being placed in a dark setting such as this forum) can make it seem overdone.

EpicKLF's Avatar Why am i purple?...

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sonji View Post
    First is Black Butler
    Second Kingdom Hearts '-'...(Assuming you know)
    And I'm pretty sure the last one is also Black Butler
    Exactly! to be more specific, the first is "Ciel phantomhive" and the last is "Sebastian" ... the butler

Originally Posted by SheS3xyGirl View Post
    I actually like he first one. You have to change the font, and the blue on the hand should get erased. Then it'll look a lot smoother.

The second and the third I just don't like at all. The second one seems like a picture with text and bokeh texture on top of it. And the third is just too much blending.
    Atleast you didn't say, the render is pasted on top of the picture but i agree on the third one tho.

Originally Posted by Wucas Pls View Post
    As for the composition of your pieces, work with the rule of thirds more. everything is either highly skewed to one side, or is fairly close to the center. No tension or too much tension is created this way.

For color work, make sure your hues stay within the analogous spectrum of things, then use complementary colors to bring out those colors. So for example on the last one, your colors you use orange, purple, yellow, and green which creates conflict. Just focus on hues within 2-3 steps of each other, then a single hue directly across can be used to create contrast in your piece. Make sure you don't use too many tints as well, lighting the whole composition (especially when it is being placed in a dark setting such as this forum) can make it seem overdone.

http://www.artsparx.com/images/colorwheel-mini01.gif
    i actually made it like that, because most of my styles seems to be on 1 colour, mostly blue. so i tried to mix more than 1 colour into this one. I may have massively overdone it though.

Thanks for all your opinions though guys!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information