Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Osuu's Avatar The ultimate Potato.

Thanks
    -Blue Exorcist
    Well, it has blue flames and has demons in it '_' Though I personally read Code Breaker and has never watched it so I'm not too sure about my recommendations xD

-Darker Than Black
    One of my all time favs, similar plot about a crime syndicate with super-natural powers. It has a dark tone, however sometimes it seems to be rather cheerful. The episode follows the everyday life of an agent with the code name, Hei. The real plot doesn't really show up until the end, though is hinted throughout the series. Now that I think about it, it's actually REALLY similar so yea... '-'
    PS: DON'T WATCH SEASON 2, PERIOD.

Creds to Lemonish^

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Osuu View Post
    -Blue Exorcist
    Well, it has blue flames and has demons in it '_' Though I personally read Code Breaker and has never watched it so I'm not too sure about my recommendations xD

-Darker Than Black
    One of my all time favs, similar plot about a crime syndicate with super-natural powers. It has a dark tone, however sometimes it seems to be rather cheerful. The episode follows the everyday life of an agent with the code name, Hei. The real plot doesn't really show up until the end, though is hinted throughout the series. Now that I think about it, it's actually REALLY similar so yea... '-'
    Will check them both, thanks

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Farmer Bashy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Osuu View Post
    -Blue Exorcist

-Darker Than Black
    I agree.

Thread Information