Freestyler

Thanks
    Well, here is the report: https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...-post-by-Steff

Steff copy and pasting just my reply and basically trolling and being ignorant just after me and even some other people explained the circumstances regarding my goodbye thread. He did not follow this rule/format for his report:
    You will provide un-edited, screen-capture images of proof of the before, during, and after UNLESS the image shows clear proof that any argument or flame was completely unprovoked.
    All sides need to be viewed before punishment can be fully justified.
    One of his screenshots of my "flame" is a week old, all his screenshots are my replies to first, him, for pushing me and asking questions that have been answered over and over and then judging me as a person by my threads, **** i got pissed, to the point I had to tell him to "shut the **** up" and more than that, but yea basically he steff did not follow protocol with that report. StephanM was there and even told us both to shut up. Didn't think I could actually get reported like that. The other reply with Miko, being a week old, was him trolling me pretty hard about my long posts, calling me pussy, and I said "can you stop" so yea came to the the Point to me getting pissed and no more nice guy.

But really, yall accepted a report of just the reply to a comment and purposely show yall don't care bout your own rules?
    Last edited by DDaggerDD; 02-02-2014 at 06:54 AM.

Freestyler

Thanks
    he made sure not to show what i was replying to/mad about in all of the screenshots

Wucas Pls's Avatar Asuka Langley Soryu

Thanks
    Staff can see archived chat box messages guys, cropping doesn't matter. It may be annoying as hell, but we can find definitely find full discussions even with a single comment.

Lol
    Last edited by Wucas Pls; 02-02-2014 at 09:29 AM.

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by WucasOneeChan View Post
    Staff can see archived chat box messages guys, cropping doesn't matter. It may be annoying as hell, but we can find definitely find full discussions even with a single comment.

Lol
    Okay, well some staff member, other than the guy i point out in my thread, needs to go check out the convo and not just look at a screen shot or if google did look at the archive which I doubt, shouldn't just look at one or two lines above my reply. Also Miko been ranting and trollin me every ****ing time I join the chatbox and me saying stop in an unmannered way is me getting ****ing PISSED that I cant escape this bitches trolling not even in game and In the chatbox. The hell? Didn't think I could get infracted AND muted what the hell?

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by DDaggerDD View Post
    Okay, well some staff member, other than the guy i point out in my thread, needs to go check out the convo and not just look at a screen shot or if google did look at the archive which I doubt, shouldn't just look at one or two lines above my reply. Also Miko been ranting and trollin me every ****ing time I join the chatbox and me saying stop in an unmannered way is me getting ****ing PISSED that I cant escape this bitches trolling not even in game and In the chatbox. The hell? Didn't think I could get infracted AND muted what the hell?
    Watch your attitude, that's still flaming he hasn't even posted here.
    I'm locking this and soft deleting all nonessential posts.

Wait for an appropriate response from a staff member. Wucas is currently on his phone or something.

Google's Avatar 눈 ͜ಎ눈

Thanks
    Originally Posted by DDaggerDD View Post
    I checked the archive and posted a screenshot of it.

Your behavior is inacceptable. You just have to learn how to sit with your punishments; it's not your first time you complain about this kind of stuff.

If you're not ok with a warn/mute make a unwarn/unmute appeal.

Next time you make a drama thread like this one, I'll just temp ban you.

Also, if you felt offended by Steff, you could've reported him instead of flaming.

Now either go make an appeal or think twice before acting.

Thread Information