Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

Country
    Thanks

Made this for Cammy, with help from Osuu!

Banned

Country
    Thanks

You did next to nothing with this, if you put something in the background it could've come out at least interesting.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/jUJfaCP.jpg

You did next to nothing with this, if you put something in the background it could've come out at least interesting.
    I know, that was made probably like... 2 years ago? Not sure lol. All I know is that I've had the anime render since 2012.

SheS3xyGirl's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Ok, check this out:
    http://s3.postimg.org/m6q5bf38j/tag_Tutorial.png

As far as your posted works, I am glad to see people show interest in GFX. The link I posted isn't the only way to do things. It's only to be used as a starting guideline. There are many effects and innovations yet to be discovered.

Your tags so far lack a lot of elements. Depth and concept of the piece are very important. The one for cammy is the best looking one. That included, however, you didn't do much in any of the pieces. Try putting something else together first. Google photoshop signature tutorials. Or cool background tutorials. They will usually provide step by step process as well as some starting materials. Don't focus on your text at the moment too much, focus on establishing concepts as well as other general effects. If you want to, PM me, I can answer some questions, and give you some opinion.

If you'd like to we can possibly work something out where I give you some resources and make video tutorials.

Let thy mind,
    Hundreds of aeons hence,
    Be set on the midst of knowledge,
    And reject thy source of ignorance.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by SheS3xyGirl View Post
    Ok, check this out:
    http://s3.postimg.org/m6q5bf38j/tag_Tutorial.png

As far as your posted works, I am glad to see people show interest in GFX. The link I posted isn't the only way to do things. It's only to be used as a starting guideline. There are many effects and innovations yet to be discovered.

Your tags so far lack a lot of elements. Depth and concept of the piece are very important. The one for cammy is the best looking one. That included, however, you didn't do much in any of the pieces. Try putting something else together first. Google photoshop signature tutorials. Or cool background tutorials. They will usually provide step by step process as well as some starting materials. Don't focus on your text at the moment too much, focus on establishing concepts as well as other general effects. If you want to, PM me, I can answer some questions, and give you some opinion.

If you'd like to we can possibly work something out where I give you some resources and make video tutorials.

O_O <3 Okay

SheS3xyGirl's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    I forgot to include this:
    http://s2.postimg.org/97xnyjgqx/Art_Elements.jpg

That will describe the elements that you should pay attention to. It's not in depth but it's some basic info.

Let thy mind,
    Hundreds of aeons hence,
    Be set on the midst of knowledge,
    And reject thy source of ignorance.

Thanks
    i never used tutorials i pretty much just freeball'd everything and ive sold sites, and interfaces before for around 70usd(interfaces), and 250(web, cus had to be coded before hand), u just gotta pretty much go with the flow of the picture/render man and work on your font, you always learn how to do stuff on your own and remeber it rather then using a tutorial and forgetting parts of it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information