Originally Posted by Jakanadin View Post
Old Community, New GunZ. New GunZ added multiple fresh ideas to the mix; new game modes, items, tags, etc.. Added new levels to the game-play. I mean really, did everyone REALLY prefer Full Sewer EDM's, Attack and Defense, and random BR locked rooms 24/7? Plus we have more players now then we ever had back then. The amount we have on now was the cap we'd have 4 to 5 years ago. I just miss a lot of people(Mostly EVERYONE I played with or was friends with when I was new here is currently banned).
I mean do we really want to return to the times of Wowus/Gucci? Lmao. **** that. Back then our balls for the longest time were so much in a vice grip it sucked ass playing. I like the new. So much less drama. Granted I have close to no friends from the old golden days, but that's life. You make new.
I wouldn't go back to the old days if you paid me. Tons of hackers, and Dave wasn't near as knowledgeable back then.
I'm not talking about new FGunZ vs old FGunZ, but old IGunZ and old ijjiGunZ vs new GunZ from after like 2011.