View Poll Results: Old GunZ or New GunZ?

Voters
68. You may not vote on this poll
  • Old GunZ

38 55.88%
  • New GunZ

30 44.12%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Freestyler

Thanks
    in ijji, u could not get 2 shotguns that were 9 damage for a long time. And they were smart not to mess with our game so when they added breaker 9p, it was 9 damage and breaker 8 was 9 damage as well. The difference was that breaker 9 was lighter so we could equip more gear to tank and use real money to buy more gear with our newly acquired lightweight weapon. The delay and everything else besides the weight was the same as breaker 8 and I said they made sure not to mess up our game because by raising the damage, they also included new tank sets with slightly higher stats that everyone slowly bought into. So the way we played the game, how often and how well a player can move in and rush towards another opponent shooting fast never changed and we never really had to constantly adapt because MAIET didn't screw with us with weapon stats over and over like what is happening here. =/.

Then later on, they added new rings in the end times of aeria which let you tank a lot more and this made meleeing and shooting actually almost balance themselves out. It was really nice to see people actually moving in to eventually slash someone in any fight (thinking of mainly duels atm). I can imagine ijji gunz' shotguns going down from 1000 delay to 850 or 900 AND increasing the damage (limit breaker). 10 damage guns in fact had higher delay AND less ammo, this is horrendous.Gameplay would tremendously show a tip in scale with shooting vs moving in to fight close range/melee. Stephan told me he doesn't feel that the delays are unbalancing gameplay, but it's not something you feel if all you have been playing is this unbalanced stuff. It's not something you feel or can just simply notice unless you're coming straight from an official server to here, but regardless, the difference is merely shotguns getting too OP-- wth, why am I trying to convince yall that there is something wrong lol, should understand by now. Damn... O_O?

I watch 20 duel fights in a row and no one does not even move in, sigh. Aimed to change gameplay so much like that FGunZ? Cuz then.... O_O.....

^ hence me choosing old gunz.

YuanJr's Avatar why so serious

Country
    Thanks
    Will Old gunz with anti lead is BEST
    but i like the newgunz more cuz of the stuff they added
    I Can I Will End Of The Story.

https://freestylersworld.com/signaturepics/sigpic139783_5.gif

Rogelio's Avatar Always Legit

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by YuanJr View Post
    Will Old gunz with anti lead is BEST
    but i like the newgunz more cuz of the stuff they added
    Same bro I like new gunz bcuz have more stuffs there
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://imgur.com/a/3EVB8

Syzygy's Avatar The One Who Sees

Country
    Thanks
    Ruling out hackers, because that has been a constant problem in gunz, the old GunZ was better. More balanced, more involved, no pay-to-win, anyone had a chance if they had good lead and some skill.

However, like many other people said, I prefer a mix of the two. Anti-lead/lead, new and good-looking custom maps and items, events, smaller community, more game-modes, and other features of the new gunz are what really make it awesome. However there are many problems with the new GunZ that make it unfair and quite boring really. Mostly referring to some [tags] and a balancing issue, in regards to shotguns at LEAST.
    I really couldn't have said it better than kAge, so I quote:
    Originally Posted by kAge View Post
    I think the problem of FGunZ is, balancing, the majority of items and room mods.
    Not saying they're bad, but I think there should be a max amount of room-modded rooms for ppl who want to level fast for instance
    And balancing the items would be the next consideration. Too many bells and whistles. Shotguns that don't look legendary at all, a currency system that's broken..

The grind is gone, everything is at the palm at your hands except for items you can get through cash only, so technically nothing different than how GunZ was. Pay 2 win, you just abide by playing and aiming better.

However playing better is nearly impossible here vs LB and Donor shotty combo if they potshot you to death.
    It's also due to GunZ's meta; double Shotgun combo because the bullets get sprayed, and a PB is a lot more secure than spraying with an Assault Rifle, or pin-pointing with a revolver. Of course it's harder than using shotgun so that's why I can understand, but Dave replied to my AskFM question about the meta, he'd like to see more than just SGO stuff, but if the damage/delay is pretty much made for Shotgun/Sword purpose, then it's pretty pointless to rant about this.

Spoiler!

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Good to see so many different opinions.
    The old GunZ will always be my favorite.

GodTommy's Avatar GOD

Thanks
    GunZ in-general

You can't pick between old and new because they are both the same thing. Everything changes, nothing stays the same forever.

7. The following user said thank you to GodTommy for this useful post:

Taint (02-09-2014)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by GodTommy View Post
    GunZ in-general

You can't pick between old and new because they are both the same thing. Everything changes, nothing stays the same forever.
    words of wisdom
    swag

Wucas Pls's Avatar Asuka Langley Soryu

Thanks
    I really.. reallly... reallly...... hate roomtags.

Wuzzup's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Lol i hate roomtags too, i barely find a full room with no tags at all >_>

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by WucasOneeChan View Post
    I really.. reallly... reallly...... hate roomtags.
    without room tags
    no events
    ??? > profit

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread Information