Thanks
    Dear,
    I've recently switched to sniping and instead of using MMB to get to x-hair, I double mapped my RMB to both Secondary Attack and Toggle Aim at same time by using the utility that comes with my gear (obviously it's some kind of sending virtual keycode since Gunz dun allow me to map both actions into one command input). I'd played FGunz for quite long and gotten all my four characters to lv 70~80. I really love this server cuz of the stability and all the innovative features. Above all that I'm really excited to fight with many skilled Gunzers every single hours of my free time. Since the newest patch came out, it would not allow me to play the way I used to play. Very time I press RMB, a message come out indicated my attempt of hacking (in fact I dun). Therefore, I knew the Dev has restricted the ability of sending virtual keycode. So I write this to ask for the reconsideration of allowing virtual keycode (again). Lastly, if my words here are sound nonsense to who may concern, maybe this will be my last words to FGunz. I hope I can play it like the old days. Otherwise, so long, FGunz, I'll be missing you....

Johnny's Avatar freemyboysojin

Thanks
    Yeah, my friends can't play because of the same issue. :/
    FGunZ is going to die because a lot of people use unique layouts/configs and now those people can't.
    Click for my gunz highlights

3. The following user said thank you to Johnny for this useful post:

SuperShotty (02-20-2014)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Yeah, my friends can't play because of the same issue. :/
    FGunZ is going to die because a lot of people use unique layouts/configs and now those people can't.
    That is your opinion it will die because of this.
    We are simply trying to deny this advantage with third partyware.

Crokoro's Avatar Kracoko4ET

Country
    Thanks
    happen to me All the time although idk whats going wrong.
    #NOROOMTAG2014

]IGN :^CC^5rokor^Co^D , Kracoko

Thread Information