Leonhardt's Avatar Livin' Before You

Thanks
    I went around, searching, and reading up on threads for voice comms server. For example: Teamspeak 3, Razer Comms, RaidCall, and Ventrilo. It came to my attention that we truly don't have a way to communicate without having to have our browsers open for messages and chatbox or skype.

Most servers are going to be paid for, I understand that all goes towards keeping Freestyleworld up. But, instead of typing most of our conversations on chatbox or interrupted in-game, voice chat is probably the easiest.

Unless there is a server, and I misread somewhere, let me know, would like to speak instead of type.

A couple suggestions for a free and easy communication server would be RaidCall or Razer Comms, because of good sound quality that they come with.

Razor Comms would be like having steam as an overlay on your screen by pressing a hotkey which I find easy to use, but it's cons would be that it has a room capacity unlike Raidcall.

Raidcall is a basic teamspeak but more to it, have the unlimited room capacity and easy server restart when needed, and multiple rank edits when needed. Only con is that it has to be alt+tabbed to access if you are in-game or not if you use window or two screens.

Links -
    RaidCall: http://www.raidcall.com/v7/index.html
    Razor Comms: https://www.razerzone.com/comms

Dream as if you'll live forever.

2. The following user said thank you to Leonhardt for this useful post:

#1Chef (02-28-2014)

Banned

Country
    Thanks

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Miko pls View Post
    Didn't research on ventrilo because I always didn't see ventrilo any good. Bad quality at times, and bad uptime with their servers, but in anyways thanks.
    Last edited by Leonhardt; 02-28-2014 at 12:17 AM.

#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    That's a amazing idea I think I've used RazorComms before, its sound quality is really good, I prefer it to RaidCall.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    People tried this a lot and seem to fail time after time, so far our Tinychat has the most potential in the time we have it .

Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    People tried this a lot and seem to fail time after time, so far our Tinychat has the most potential in the time we have it .
    Yeah I've seen a lot of talk about making one but people never got around to doing it. Well if ever brought up and no one can do it I'll volunteer to run one.

Thread Information