Johnny's Avatar freemyboysojin

Thanks
    This has gone too far. A couple of 5v5's vs level 10's was irritating at first, but they constantly continued to vs the same clan in order to catch up/get ahead in points. If you check the logs, they go against the clan '4funEz' in 4v4's and 5v5's a countless number of times.
    Here is just twenty minutes worth of the entire week that they've been swapping :

Punch also adds ANYONE into Izanami in order to 5v5 boomboom, but never us.

Not only was 4funEz exclusively doing 4's and 5's with boomboom, the clan Izanami was as well.
    Everytime I asked ^2Lspasus or Punch for 4v4s or 5v5s they would respond "no you're too good, I'm scared". If that was the case, then how come they repeatedly went up again after losing 4-0 so many times to boomboom?

I talked with Lspasus in the lobby today, and he said that he wasn't scared of a warning for swapping.

I accused him of adding random level 10's from the lobby to do 5v5's against boomboom and this is what he says: "I know two of them"

His excuse for repeatedly going against boomboom with 4v4's and 5v5's: "I'm training clan war." If that's the case, then why the hell is he doing 5s with people he added randomly from the lobby?

Here he is saying that he will not stop feeding boomboom:

If you check the logs, my clan 'Serene' didn't play against Izanami or 4funEz in 4's or 5's even ONCE, while boomboom gets the pleasure of clanwarring them as much as they need in order to maintain a good distance away from us in points.

That isn't the only reason 'boomboom' should be reset. They have added so many players that used hacks and got banned for it (ie. Rhea, Gruce, unknownenemy).

Rhea- made at least 700 points and was kicked so that his points would not be removed.
    Gruce-bypassed ban and underclocked, kicked as well for the same reason.
    unknownenemy-kicked, http://fgunz.net/character/view/unknownenemy I wonder why he's clanless now?
    *Edit: I was told unknownenemy is Murderous, admin of Degret (<- also got reset just like Insane, except not for swap, but from having too many hackers). Gee, I wonder if he hacks too, considering he's good friends with Chastine, LimitAim, etc who all got banned for ESPing . Not to mention he was admin of a hacking clan.

Now, you can argue that Serene also had players that got banned. (Extreme, Swipe, Passion). Extreme and Swipe are already unbanned. We offered Passion for an unban appeal but he declined, saying that he'd rather not deal with this server's bullcrap. If you guys would like, I can provide many clanwars of me playing with him in which there are no instances of anything unlegit. (Steff's report against him was denied).

On top of that, Steff was abusing his /admin_wall powers in game, always announcing 3's/4's/5's for his clan exclusively. He spends more time announcing clan wars than he does announcing events.

Moreover, there are many many many reports against boomboom. I wouldn't be surprised if the "IEat" twins are players that have bypassed their ban (hence they came out of nowhere and are clan-warring non-stop for boomboom).

What 'boomboom' is doing is exactly what the clan 'Insane' did in order to get a higher rank.
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...wap&highlight=

They deserve a complete reset.

Allowing them to claim the position of rank one is a joke. If they're allowed to do this, what other bullshit can follow? Their skills are below ours, W/L ratio is half of ours. Looking at this thread: https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...eserves-rank-1!

The introduction of the 100 dollars wasn't so that people could cheat their way into getting their hands on it. It was to increase the competition of the server as well as bring many new players into the server, am I right? Who would join a server that allows for this:

Do they really deserve rank one with this on their hands:

1) 5v5'ing and 4v4'ing against players that don't even know how to reload shot or speak ENGLISH.
    2) Playing with hackers and then kicking them so that their points do not get deducted.
    3) Abusing admin_wall in order to stack up points.
    4) Having players bypass bans in order to help their clan.

Just yesterday we were up by a comfortable 100 points, now Serene is down by at least 300.

400 points in less than 24 hours is because of the listed reasons above.

*If you're not going to completely reset them (like Insane, who only swapped and did nothing of the sort such as: distribute hacks, bypass bans, abusing admin_wall), at LEAST take away all the points they received from doing 5's against Izanami and 4funEz. Also take away the points that Rhea earned. I know you guys keep a clan war log. Calculate the amount of wins (4v4=8 points, 3v3=6 points, 2v2=2 points) if you don't believe me when I say that he made 700 points . They have done far worse things than Insane.

I checked the replays Lspasus uploaded, only one of them is from 4funeZ while they did at least 15+ 5v5's and 4v4's against boomboom?
    Here is the .zip folder Lspasus uploaded. Where are the replays of his clan wars in 4funeZ? Nowhere to be found *cough* swap *cough*.

Even with this one replay, I found this shit in one round:

It's obvious Lspasus' team doesn't take it seriously and boomboom isn't even trying. They deserve 20 points per clan war from this...?

^Datebayo:
    Creation Feb 26 2014 3:58PM
    Last Login Feb 27 2014 8:27PM
    So it was his first day on fgunz and he was doing 5v5's? Not sketchy at all.

Lspasus said he "recorded every cw he did vs Steff". I don't see those 4v4's/5v5's from 4FuneZ .

Put this in perspective:

Insane: reset for swapping.
    Degret: reset for hacking.

boomboom: swapping, bypassing, and hacking, but no reset?

Requesting that each of their members get checked for bypassing bans:
    Their current list (before they go on a kicking spree):

Tear is banned for having four warnings. Link to the report that got him banned: https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...highlight=tear
    Gruce is banned for underclocking and bypassing. Link to the report that got him banned: https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...ighlight=gruce
    Rhea is banned for 'bypassing', hmm what was he banned for before that?

Right, you don't know even though you have access to gmcp.

That gives them a total of three bans (Gruce, Rhea, Tear). Not sure if louiseville/Rocaille is banned (last login was Feb 9th).
    Look how sketchy this clan is: All these names weren't seen last month:
    alalalalaa
    pro_questbr
    Ur****
    Murderous (coming back out of nowhere? or someone bypassing ban )
    IEat
    lEat
    god__
    SummerBreak
    Ayaku
    Celestial
    Kreslen
    Crazy
    Drywest
    sweetybooboo

^Requesting that all these names be checked for bypassing.

Micah reset Degret for having too many players banned/reported. "I removed all of his contributing points, if the points aren't deducted correctly (The function is new to the new GMCP, doesn't work 100% yet) I will reset them as they've had several other reports against them."
    Why should boomboom be an exclusion?

Also there are several 'pending' reports against Machine and Ur**** both of which are very unlegit replays of them playing.

https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...eported-banned
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...ine-dmg-reduce
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthread.php?67321-hacks

If you allow THIS to get top rank, what example are you showing of your server.
    Last edited by Johnny; 02-28-2014 at 08:00 AM.
    Click for my gunz highlights

Cobra's Avatar :>

Thanks
    Looking at the clan logs, clan-war(s) against 4funeZ was totally legit. They weren't randomly leaving so I don't consider that as swapping. As well comparing the time-stamp between each clan-war (took a good amount of time). I'm not going to re-set their clan for winning 20 times against them. Click here for more. On top of that, your clan-mates aren't really nice especially 'GuiltyCrown', was experiencing agent error and they didn't want to draw while I was trying to fix it. <- Should I re-set your clan-score because of this? I guess not. The video you have provided makes no sense and proves nothing, all you're showing is a member from boomboom laming another person.

In regards to the banned players: Starting with (Rhea), an unban appeal is still going on and we are working on it. If the unban appeal gets decline, no points will be reduced.
    (LimitAim) - Points were reduced from boomboom when LimitAim got banned and admitted that he was ESP'ing.

If you allow THIS to get top rank, what example are you showing of your server.
    We do take care of clan-wars, your point is invalid. When a player gets banned and it's dealt with, we reduce the points.

The links you have provided (reports), aren't dealt with, and we will try to deal with them as soon as possible before the month ends.

Update on boomboom clan:
    Since Rhea's unban appeal got declined, points and wins from the clan boomboom have been reduced.
    Total wins removed: 210
    Total points removed: 420
    Last edited by Cobra; 02-28-2014 at 05:27 PM.
    For Freestyle GunZ upcoming updates and ideas, support and news/information visit:
    Linear88 Blog (Click!)

Signature by George.

Thread Information