Thanks
    Omg make me one plss!!

Juriën's Avatar :(){ :|: & };:

Country
    Thanks
    first one is better..

SheS3xyGirl's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    You have to vector out the character to fit the style of the bg. I like the first one better. If you wouldn't mind, give me a psd of the character on top of the BG in the first one unified(the character would be a layer) so I can edit him to show you what I mean. =) Up to you, of course, I don't steal work i'd just like to display my idea.

Let thy mind,
    Hundreds of aeons hence,
    Be set on the midst of knowledge,
    And reject thy source of ignorance.

EpicKLF's Avatar Why am i purple?...

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by SheS3xyGirl View Post
    You have to vector out the character to fit the style of the bg. I like the first one better. If you wouldn't mind, give me a psd of the character on top of the BG in the first one unified(the character would be a layer) so I can edit him to show you what I mean. =) Up to you, of course, I don't steal work i'd just like to display my idea.
    This is a very old piece. But i know what you meant by vector. you want the character to be flat and vectorized (or in this case. Topazified). I can't really give you the psd unless you really wanted it. I'm currently very busy in my studies. Hope you wouldn't mind yourself...

Originally Posted by King Haze View Post
    first one is better..
    Atleast you liked something...

Bulbasaur's Avatar Gang Gang

Country
    Thanks
    The first one imo is better, just because of the blur. Don't get me wrong some pictures look much better with the blur and etc, but the edit has a bit too much added to it. Although I love the font and how you blurred that in the edit, I would say, Do another edit, without the blurred bridge and water, but with the blurred name, and I would give this a 10/10 for sure. Great work, keep at it.

SheS3xyGirl's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Gotcha. Well Yeah vectored is what I mean. This could be one of the best walls I've seen in a long time. It's pleasant to the eye, and simple enough to not disturb as a bg.

Let thy mind,
    Hundreds of aeons hence,
    Be set on the midst of knowledge,
    And reject thy source of ignorance.

EpicKLF's Avatar Why am i purple?...

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    The first one imo is better, just because of the blur. Don't get me wrong some pictures look much better with the blur and etc, but the edit has a bit too much added to it. Although I love the font and how you blurred that in the edit, I would say, Do another edit, without the blurred bridge and water, but with the blurred name, and I would give this a 10/10 for sure. Great work, keep at it.
    Everybody has their own definition of "perfect" so it's only fair that different people prefer something that others don't. My personal Cnc on this piece is that the text ruins the whole thing completely and as you and many others mentioned. I blurred the edited version a bit too much. And because of that, ill try and re-edit this piece later.

Originally Posted by SheS3xyGirl View Post
    Gotcha. Well Yeah vectored is what I mean. This could be one of the best walls I've seen in a long time. It's pleasant to the eye, and simple enough to not disturb as a bg.
    Thanks! Your compliment really means a lot! I am compelled to see what you wanted it to look like after your comment on "vectorizing it" so expect a Dropbox link to the psd soon.

KoreanAim's Avatar Mada mada dane

Thanks
    Awesome piece, I can see the sleepless hours behind this work, congratz!, you deserve a spot in the hard world of design
    Y'ALL MUST'VE FORGOT

I am a figure of blood lust, an immortal entity
    Forget 9000, my power level is infinity.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information