Banned

Country
    Thanks

μ

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ambora
    Hello Cobra, Shino, George, ZoneStyle and Linear88.

A thread was started by Miko regarding my IGN Puaaap_Ikuji. We were previously in a TDM and he knew I was spiking. And I had made it very clear that I wasn't intentionally causing the spike, and that my internet acts up. Aside from the immaturity (which we all have at one point or another in-game on Gunz), I did tell him as you will see in the replay, that it was not my intent to cause my character to spike. He knew of my lag before we initiated the 1v1 match, and engaged regardless. I wanted to present my concern to you within an acceptable timeframe before the report is reviewed.

In conclusion and the main point of my contacting you would be that I don't think, given the circumstances of the exchange between [IGN] Mike and I, that it would be a reasonable decision to place a warning or pursue disciplinary measures upon my account. Although some people may not like my attitude, I am not a rule breaker. I would not intentionally exploit any part of gameplay. I've been around the server for almost a year now and have not promoted or engaged in any behaviour that would prompt consequences to follow.

I hope you take what I have to say into consideration and thank you for your time.

Regards,

-Bill (Ambora/Puaaap_Ikuji)
    From the looks of the replays, doesn't look like the spike created much of an advantage apart from a few times.

Declined. I'll talk to the user to ensure that this doesn't happen again.

Thread Information