Thanks
    When I was going to delete one of my chars, it told me that it was equipped with a premium item therefore it cannot be deleted, but when I take it off and leave it in my inventory, it allows me to delete it, just in case, if I was to delete this accidentally, would my premium items actually get deleted? And if so, would I be able to get them back?

2. The following user said thank you to cloud2828 for this useful post:

Mee4000 (03-15-2014)

Rogelio's Avatar Always Legit

Country
    Thanks
    if u want to delete ur char that equipped donor items. unequipped them and put it on Storage and U can delete the char now. ur donor items aren't lost.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://imgur.com/a/3EVB8

Thanks
    You did not answer my question, I want to know if it's in inventory and I delete character, if it will be lost, and I want to know if I can get it back?

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Dude donor items cannot be deleted.
    and if you're trying to delete a char it'll ask you to put them on storage then u'll be able to delete the char.

Oink's Avatar 꿀꿀 💗

Country
    Thanks
    If you meant you want to delete that character but at the same time move the donors to the other character, go to inventory > unequip and click the donor item > move to storage. If you need to take the items out > Central Bank (beside the Equipments tab). Hope this helped.

PS ; I don't think you can delete a character with the donor items still in inventory.
    Last edited by Oink; 03-15-2014 at 10:33 AM.

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    If you meant you want to delete that character but at the same time move the donors to the other character, go to inventory > unequip and click the donor item > move to storage. If you need to take the items out > Central Bank (beside the Equipments tab). Hope this helped.

PS ; I don't think you can delete a character with the donor items still in inventory.
    @cloud2828, read Stephanie's reply, it should give you an answer to your question.
    Also, if you lose a donation item or you delete your character having donors on it by any chance, you can simply create a topic here and Dave, who is the Administrator - will recover your lost items.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Thread Information