Lorrainé's Avatar 完全に不完全な

Country
    Thanks
    IGN of reported player: ^7Visual^4

Reason: ESP

Proof/Evidence:

http://www.speedyshare.com/hruhP/4Visual-ESP.rar

If the user is confirmed to be using ESP, I would appreciate to have -2 losses from the clan : Empathy.
    Thanks.
    Last edited by Lorrainé; 03-16-2014 at 04:26 PM.
    Tomorrow comes today

ZoneStyle's Avatar Think less, live more

Country
    Thanks
    After watching more than 5 times every round / record I'd say that Visual isn't ESPing because the following reasons:
    GARDEN REPLAY
    In the first record / round it looks like he is ESPing because he knew where Target was standing but I was using my old headset then I switched to my new headset and I heard 2 reloads and I knew by myself the direction that Target was standing at.
    In the second replay / record, nothing special.
    In the third round he came "bs" from the enemy is base and when he came out he aimed the wrong direction (since the prev 2 rounds they were hiding in this side so when he came out he aimed to this side) and then he found out that both sorry and target are attacking his mate in other side so I beileve that if he was ESPing he wouldn't check the side I was talking about since He would know that they aren't there.
    In the fourth round Target came twice to Visual but he didn't know / ready for him means he didn't see him and if he was ESP he would see him and attack him as well.
    The rest rounds are nothing special everything is alright.
    And in the factory records:
    I couldn't find sign of ESP or anything suspicious.

Therefore I'm going with NO and declining the thread.

Fall down seven times,
    stand up eight
    Turn the pain into power

Thread Information