Angerfist's Avatar Incoming!

Thanks
    Okay, so, after being gone for a while, I came back to play some Infected Mode... Is there something going on with Infected Mode or something? Because, when playing as yourself, you kill things just fine, but when you play as a Zombie, it's impossible to turn anyone else into one. Does it have anything to do with the AntiLead? Because even when I tried to lead while being a zombie, I stabbed someone 10+ times, and still nothing happened.

Sorry if this has already been brought up. As I said, I've been away, so yeah.

Thank you.

Colour's Avatar PvE, because why not?!

Country
    Thanks
    Seems you figured it out already, you have to lead to kill with any melee attack in infected. Though some spikes/lag make it almost impossible to be leading correctly ending up with a human that is just impossible to kill (at least before he/she kills you).

Thanks
    Originally Posted by von_kram View Post
    Seems you figured it out already, you have to lead to kill with any melee attack in infected. Though some spikes/lag make it almost impossible to be leading correctly ending up with a human that is just impossible to kill (at least before he/she kills you).
    Yeah indeed, but sometimes even when you try to lead, it is still impossible. It makes it really unfair when playing a zombie.

μ

Country
    Thanks
    I guess it works either way as when the dagger was anti-lead, laggers would infect you from half way across the map. You can always report the spikers/forcelaggers if you find it highly annoying.

Buddhism's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    All melee weapons in all game modes require lead...
    i was buggin on an insane trip, my wifey showed me the light==
    soul elevation thru the twin flame tip, yeah, it just us, we are feeling so right
    in pursuit of justice from spaceships, we will always be whole in our Sameness
    sewn like seeds of a star, on our wayback to Oasis
    doing good deeds from a far, destroying the matrix
    WE are not caught up in the matrix
    WE have no fear, escaping that trick be so basic
    this is our world, let us stage it
    learn to love yourselves, then re arrange it
    blessed, we have the chance to give others sight
    we know trueth and what's wrong from what right
    doin due diligence, burning the midnight oil all night
    my wings are growing, aye embrace hers and take flight

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Shino View Post
    I guess it works either way as when the dagger was anti-lead, laggers would infect you from half way across the map. You can always report the spikers/forcelaggers if you find it highly annoying.
    For example: There were 7 people together, clustered together. I was a zombie, and the pings were pretty decent. They were standing still, I jumped in, stabbed basically all of them, and nobody turned. I mean, that I have to be a few inches in front of someone to turn them, I can live with that, but not when they are all standing still, I surprise them, stab them all, and nobody turns, because that's just whack, lol.

-AznNinja's Avatar Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    i think they removed antilead from melee in infected. idk if they changed it back or not, i havent played it in a while

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    We are currently deciding if it was better with it on or off. Read the next update's change log for our decision on the matter.

Thread Information