Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Bulbasaur's Avatar Gang Gang

Country
    Thanks
    Well, I was supposed to be gone yesterday but I managed to get a little bit more time so I could personally say goodbye to everyone as I didn't get the chance to the other day. As some of you know, I was asked to move out of my current home that I live in, and go back to my mom's house. Worst part about that is, I have no pc access there, and the current laptop I use isn't mine so I can't just take it with me. None the less I shall be back as soon as possible, It is looking like I may be gone for anywhere from 2-6 months. I will return though as soon as I am able to. Thank you guys for making my time here so wonderful, and thank you for making me feel at home when surrounded by this community. There are a few people I would like to thank specifically, and shout outs to people who I will dearly miss.

Zenfox : Although he may not read this, Zen bud.. We have had some good times man. You are my brother and I love you to death ( lots of homo ) <3, We used to talk everyday man, and all those drunken conversations on skype, and watchin LCS and havin a few drinks, playing league and raging, or laughing because we slaughtered them AND I even got you into WoW who woulda thought right? But, you still can't beat me coz I pro <3... Man I am really gonna miss all that, you showed me that I was able to acquire a best friend/brother who would never let me down even over the internet, when I needed someone you were always there, if I needed to rant, you were always there. I've told you things that I wouldn't even tell to some other people because I just don't think I could trust someone as much as I've trusted you over the months we've known eachother. I am really gonna miss you man, take care and stay BUFF <3

Sonji : I met you at one of the VIP events, through jiggly, ( LOL ) But over the time, we have become very close friends, skyping all the time, showing my tits on tinychat, that wrecking ball parody and my dancing/singing skills LOL. Man we had some really good times, and I consider you a very close friend, same thing as Zenfox, you've been there when I needed someone, and helped me through what I may have needed help with, or you were just there to support me and those are things I would never forget. Although you AIM me in your events, I still have fun when you host haha Take care man, much love. When I get back we will go on another field trip. And I still want nudes from you.

Prone : Josh, over the time we've known eachother you've been the most loyal admin to me, and supported me and my clan and made it what it is today. Not only that, you also became a very close friend of mine. We sorta stopped talking which sucks, but I remember you were there when I was on tinychat showing my tits and dancing, and I had fun that night. Sorry I haven't been answering your texts, shit has been going on.. But yes you will still get leader, just try to get on asap. Other then that, thanks for being a friend Josh and helping me through the shit that you did, between that girl who decided to delete us all lol.. Love you man, take care <3

Pika-Pika : I would like to thank each and everyone of you, for being there for me and making Pika what it is today. You guys are what make this clan so wonderful, and such a great community to be apart of. Thank you so much <3 Regarding the leader of this clan. Prone shall be receiving leader after the Pika party. He has shown me that he will do everything in his power to make the clan stay as it is, and take care of it just as I have. I trust him with the clan, and I hope you guys support my decision. Take care everyone, I love you all <3 Keep the Pika power alive, and never let this clan die, I know you guys can do it. You love Pika just as much as anything else, we do not consider this clan just a CLAN, it is a family, and we stick together as a family.

Staff : I'd like to thank all the staff for making my time here so enjoyable and fun, with the events, and the abuse rooms, it was really a lot of fun, and thank you for being the type of staff members that care about this community and the players that populate it. Miranda with her awesome VIP events, thank you very much for those ( But.. DON'T CLOSE POKEMON AGAIN QQ ), and for agreeing to possibly help with the Pika party. Which sadly, didn't happen due to change of plans. Abasena with her fun events, creative ideas and great sense of humour and personality. Sonji, for being so damn sexy and aiming me in all the events <3, George, Taint, Shino, Steph ( may have forgotten some but, we just never associated ) Take care everybody, I love you all so very much.
    Last edited by Bulbasaur; 03-17-2014 at 08:42 PM.

2. The following 2 users say thank you to Bulbasaur for this useful post:

#1Chef (03-19-2014), Prone (03-18-2014)

Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely &lt;/3

Thanks
    bye

4. The following user said thank you to Steff for this useful post:

Oink (03-18-2014)

Kerms's Avatar Pirate Corsair

Thanks
    im gonna miss you bye

Johnny's Avatar freemyboysojin

Thanks
    can I join the pika party..
    Click for my gunz highlights

Buddhism's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Awe Bulba you were always friendly, had great ping, and were a pretty darn good player.
    You will be missed by everyone.
    Thank you for the awesome Garden TDMS.
    <3
    i was buggin on an insane trip, my wifey showed me the light==
    soul elevation thru the twin flame tip, yeah, it just us, we are feeling so right
    in pursuit of justice from spaceships, we will always be whole in our Sameness
    sewn like seeds of a star, on our wayback to Oasis
    doing good deeds from a far, destroying the matrix
    WE are not caught up in the matrix
    WE have no fear, escaping that trick be so basic
    this is our world, let us stage it
    learn to love yourselves, then re arrange it
    blessed, we have the chance to give others sight
    we know trueth and what's wrong from what right
    doin due diligence, burning the midnight oil all night
    my wings are growing, aye embrace hers and take flight

Eddie's Avatar find ɟlǝsɹnoʎ

Country
    Thanks
    Bye bye bubba Hurry back beautiful <3

Eddie | Kiwi | Suiji

Indeed a professional

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    Well, I was supposed to be gone yesterday but I managed to get a little bit more time so I could personally say goodbye to everyone as I didn't get the chance to the other day. As some of you know, I was asked to move out of my current home that I live in, and go back to my mom's house. Worst part about that is, I have no pc access there, and the current laptop I use isn't mine so I can't just take it with me. None the less I shall be back as soon as possible, It is looking like I may be gone for anywhere from 2-6 months. I will return though as soon as I am able to. Thank you guys for making my time here so wonderful, and thank you for making me feel at home when surrounded by this community. There are a few people I would like to thank specifically, and shout outs to people who I will dearly miss.

Zenfox : Although he may not read this, Zen bud.. We have had some good times man. You are my brother and I love you to death ( lots of homo ) <3, We used to talk everyday man, and all those drunken conversations on skype, and watchin LCS and havin a few drinks, playing league and raging, or laughing because we slaughtered them AND I even got you into WoW who woulda thought right? But, you still can't beat me coz I pro <3... Man I am really gonna miss all that, you showed me that I was able to acquire a best friend/brother who would never let me down even over the internet, when I needed someone you were always there, if I needed to rant, you were always there. I've told you things that I wouldn't even tell to some other people because I just don't think I could trust someone as much as I've trusted you over the months we've known eachother. I am really gonna miss you man, take care and stay BUFF <3

Sonji : I met you at one of the VIP events, through jiggly, ( LOL ) But over the time, we have become very close friends, skyping all the time, showing my tits on tinychat, that wrecking ball parody and my dancing/singing skills LOL. Man we had some really good times, and I consider you a very close friend, same thing as Zenfox, you've been there when I needed someone, and helped me through what I may have needed help with, or you were just there to support me and those are things I would never forget. Although you AIM me in your events, I still have fun when you host haha Take care man, much love. When I get back we will go on another field trip. And I still want nudes from you.

Prone : Josh, over the time we've known eachother you've been the most loyal admin to me, and supported me and my clan and made it what it is today. Not only that, you also became a very close friend of mine. We sorta stopped talking which sucks, but I remember you were there when I was on tinychat showing my tits and dancing, and I had fun that night. Sorry I haven't been answering your texts, shit has been going on.. But yes you will still get leader, just try to get on asap. Other then that, thanks for being a friend Josh and helping me through the shit that you did, between that girl who decided to delete us all lol.. Love you man, take care <3

Pika-Pika : I would like to thank each and everyone of you, for being there for me and making Pika what it is today. You guys are what make this clan so wonderful, and such a great community to be apart of. Thank you so much <3 Regarding the leader of this clan. Prone shall be receiving leader after the Pika party. He has shown me that he will do everything in his power to make the clan stay as it is, and take care of it just as I have. I trust him with the clan, and I hope you guys support my decision. Take care everyone, I love you all <3 Keep the Pika power alive, and never let this clan die, I know you guys can do it. You love Pika just as much as anything else, we do not consider this clan just a CLAN, it is a family, and we stick together as a family.

Staff : I'd like to thank all the staff for making my time here so enjoyable and fun, with the events, and the abuse rooms, it was really a lot of fun, and thank you for being the type of staff members that care about this community and the players that populate it. Miranda with her awesome VIP events, thank you very much for those ( But.. DON'T CLOSE POKEMON AGAIN QQ ), and for agreeing to possibly help with the Pika party. Which sadly, didn't happen due to change of plans. Abasena with her fun events, creative ideas and great sense of humour and personality. Sonji, for being so damn sexy and aiming me in all the events <3, George, Taint, Shino, Steph ( may have forgotten some but, we just never associated ) Take care everybody, I love you all so very much.
    Farewell I wish you come back as fast as possible (btw I don't know you)xD
    I wish you a life complete with good suprises,Don't forget Fgunz ever
    In Game:^BS^9cava^E & ^6F^9adi^7

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Take care, see you in 6 months!

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Gibby's Avatar Gibby!

Thanks
    Ohh Bulba I'm going to miss you so much<3
    You are one of the most funniest players around here.
    Take care, hope to see you again soon

Cute Nymph's Avatar Being Kunaged since 09'

Thanks
    Longest goodbye thread from a MEMBER in a while.

take care

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information