Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely </3

Thanks
    Sonji

Why: Killing me without a reason in a event

Reason: I don't know, it was ''Wall 2 wall'' I took my time passing he suddenly turned around and shot me.
    He previously told aba to not-count because players would get mad and feel pressured, I didn't want to die so yeah I took my time.
    Without a warning he turned around and killed me. I think he told aba something like 'wait a while before counting' but what is a while anyway.

I don't want to acomplish anything making this report such as gaining coins I don't want to look like a begging kid either.
    I just want to let you guys know he did something wrong here and then tried to blame it on aba for not counting.

Adorable's Avatar ALaughIsASmileThatBursts

Thanks
    Based on the evidence that Sonji provided me with (replay) you went back and forth between his shots, you were the last one and you continued to mess around. I would have done the same thing as him, and based on your experience as an ET so would you.

Case closed.
    Smile, don't frown. Look up, don't look down. Believe in yourself, don't let yourself go. Just be who you are, and let your life flow.

- Thanks Traumatis3r
    Ingame names:
    ^9Adorable^5 | ^EMirry^A | ^GTinkerer^E
    This is my SIG. Do you see my sig? If you do I hope you don't steal it because if you do, you'll get a big fat kick in the butt.
    Don't cry because it's over, SMILE because it happened.
    R.I.P. Brandon Michael Fritz
    5/14/1996-3/25/2012

Spoiler!

Thread Information