Wucas Pls's Avatar Asuka Langley Soryu

Thanks
    I am thinking of working with some individuals on some Mobile and Web platform games over the summer. Anyone have a game idea they are just dying to become a reality?

yakaki24's Avatar Have a nice day :)

Country
    Thanks
    a game which you can walk and talk and kill.

KoreanAim's Avatar Mada mada dane

Thanks
    Well, you should try basic games that are appealing to the eye (or not, like flappy birds) which are so simple, competitive, and addicting people will share results over the social networks and consequently, you will earn a lot of profits. I will brainstorm you ideas when i have time to think of, gotta go to the bank, brb xd
    Y'ALL MUST'VE FORGOT

I am a figure of blood lust, an immortal entity
    Forget 9000, my power level is infinity.

Wucas Pls's Avatar Asuka Langley Soryu

Thanks
    Originally Posted by KoreanAim View Post
    Well, you should try basic games that are appealing to the eye (or not, like flappy birds) which are so simple, competitive, and addicting people will share results over the social networks and consequently, you will earn a lot of profits. I will brainstorm you ideas when i have time to think of, gotta go to the bank, brb xd
    I really liked the way games like Limbo are set up (sidescrollers with attitude), but it isnt really that competitive. Maybe a mix of something with the difficulty and repetition* of Flappy Bird and the distinct art style of Limbo would be nice?

*Maybe not repetitive in the respect that it repeats constantly, but the playing environment stays the same.

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    I've been working on app / MMORPG concepts for a while now. I'm not gonna spoil everything wide in the open though. I don't know what your skill set exactly is, but perhaps you could help me with one of the smaller concepts.

KoreanAim's Avatar Mada mada dane

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Wucas View Post
    I really liked the way games like Limbo are set up (sidescrollers with attitude), but it isnt really that competitive. Maybe a mix of something with the difficulty and repetition* of Flappy Bird and the distinct art style of Limbo would be nice?

*Maybe not repetitive in the respect that it repeats constantly, but the playing environment stays the same.
    Best game example would be idk if you have downloaded it, i got it on an apple free app day sale, its called "Badland", if you could mix that, with online platforms to share results and such, would be a hit. Also games of distances tend to have that inner competitive side that appeal some sort of mass people. In my country theres a new "hit" goin around which is quite old, but it gets time to get massified, and its called 2048. Games who require players ability or brain AND where they can compare the outcome with their friends or random people are good aswell.

EDIT: Darklings graphics are cool aswell
    Last edited by KoreanAim; 04-01-2014 at 05:15 PM.
    Y'ALL MUST'VE FORGOT

I am a figure of blood lust, an immortal entity
    Forget 9000, my power level is infinity.

Amzz's Avatar 7 ~ 15

Country
    Thanks
    Depends on what you want do you want a variety of games ? Or would you like to work on one game that you can expand on. Over the years most of the popular games allow you to expand in one way shape or form. For example some very old games are Senjid shadow of the warrior swords and sandals, etc. These games allow you to expand in armor levels and skills. You can purchase new weapons potions increase attributes etc. Thats one thing. Other people like CS based games or CS itself. I dont know much about CS but you might wana look into that.

Thread Information