Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    KoreanAim's Avatar Mada mada dane

Thanks

#teamkirapostsisi
    Y'ALL MUST'VE FORGOT

I am a figure of blood lust, an immortal entity
    Forget 9000, my power level is infinity.

2. The following 2 users say thank you to KoreanAim for this useful post:

Kira (04-06-2014), mr guy (04-06-2014)

Kendrick's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by YinStyle View Post
    lol if i suck at gunz, then what about you? You're at the opposite respawn of your team, so I assume you TK'd/Nonbowed/AFK-Killed alice a lot because you were angry.

You get angry, because you feel that your pitiful skill on gunz won't guarantee you wins that you feel you're supposed to win. You feel under-appreciated for your skill on a dead game. Just give up, Kendrick. You lost to MEH people and cannot beat even bad glads. You're a tomato can . As for life, you got angry at alice and she was winning the game. You got angry on a fuking game. You AFK-killed her to up your score and the proof is in that screenshot. bye little Candydik.
    u keep sayin "lil" candydik but ur like 17?? lol i remember u getting nice and riled up when sumai put ur cock in his mouth and bit it off lol
    and u wrote that "lil" wall of text about how "good" u are and how ur gonna quit lol.
    ur a pathetic child and i owned you like 13-5 and you ragequit, you take this game more srs than ur own life and that's probably the funniest thing i've ever seen.
    people keep telling me you're some fat paki with bad teeth and that's like the second funniest thing i've ever heard
    so wen ur done raging (you never will be cause ur a spaz) u can have a convo with the big boys

4. The following user said thank you to Kendrick for this useful post:

Noumi (04-06-2014)

Amzz's Avatar 7 ~ 15

Country
    Thanks
    when i first seen the thread name i thought it was king**** >.> tbh

Thanks
    I beg to differ, Kendrick Steele. Paki coming right up:

http://i60.tinypic.com/2q1ccv8.png

You didn't beat me ever. You lost 9-4 and RQ'd. That's our last 1v1 and you dodged ever since to have a real 1v1. Alice recorded you raging with caps lock on "STOP PEDDLING STUPID B*TCH".
    wow u found the youtube channel i commented on your video with lmfao
    and yea i beat u down hard with a shura remember that
    nice photoshop on my mouth btw idiot, not noticeable at all looool
    anyways your replies get shorter and shorter when you realize you're getting abused every single time
    kinda like when your greek father leonidas and his wife athena abused you as a child, you greasy haired fat boy

7. The following 2 users say thank you to Kendrick for this useful post:

99FX12 (04-06-2014), Noumi (04-06-2014)

Thanks
    lol kendrick beat alice? shit top tier in the making mothafukaaassssssssssssss. lol yinstyle is commenting when you shitted on him lol wtf? why is he even talking when hes a weaker gladiator than you lol. i saw the last forum post u showed trashing him.

ur prolly gonna have to do it again in tourny though, assuming he isnt too scared to fight but meh.

EDIT: damn you just treated his life with that post couldnt have put it better myself

second edit: LOL WTF....... ur a BEAST at dissing the shit out of this guy..... damn.. i couldnt put it better if i wanted to LOL
    Last edited by 99FX12; 04-06-2014 at 08:51 AM.

9. The following user said thank you to 99FX12 for this useful post:

Kendrick (04-06-2014)

Banned

Thanks
    alice doesn't try haha

Thanks
    lol i tried to make your biceps bigger and was considering doing something about that forehead wifi cuz otherwise you'd look like will smith's son minus the afro.

Comments do get shorter cuz point has already been made that you lost to me and now you're trying to make sh1t up.

PS: Fixed
    http://i59.tinypic.com/24louxi.png
    Nqqa looks like a fkin mexican Wii character now

I'mma name him Uncle Tom while playing wiifit : )
    Figures you'd be on wiifit since you're fat as ****
    lol this *****s wiifit board is like: "one at a time please" when he gets on it lmao

12. The following user said thank you to Kendrick for this useful post:

Noumi (04-06-2014)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Figures you'd be on wiifit since you're fat as ****
    lol this *****s wiifit board is like: "one at a time please" when he gets on it lmao
    If I was "fat as ****" I wouldn't be allowed to compete in amateur heavyweight boxing : ( sniff

Kendrick are you a 1337 uncle tom? Yeah you are.

Are you owning right now?

EDIT: Oh, shiz you're still in school? Figures why you look like a 14 year old with a goatee. You're so tough, how much money did you steal off of these dorks who looked at your hot babe imaginary girlfriend from GunZ? Kendrick stuffed my lockers with his GunZ ss folder! "If yo bish ass tell a moderator about dis I sweh homeboi I'mma beat chyo ass to the ground, you ain't seen me flip spamming yet"
    Last edited by YinStyle; 04-06-2014 at 10:04 PM.

Country
    Thanks
    Both ez /10char lelele

Thanks
    If I was "fat as ****" I wouldn't be allowed to compete in amateur heavyweight boxing : ( sniff

Kendrick are you a 1337 uncle tom? Yeah you are.

Are you owning right now?

EDIT: Oh, shiz you're still in school? Figures why you look like a 14 year old with a goatee. You're so tough, how much money did you steal off of these dorks who looked at your hot babe imaginary girlfriend from GunZ? Kendrick stuffed my lockers with his GunZ ss folder! "If yo bish ass tell a moderator about dis I sweh homeboi I'mma beat chyo ass to the ground, you ain't seen me flip spamming yet"
    *sniff*

yin is such a tough boxer, he's like the goldengloves of Europe
    "AMATEUR HEAVYWEIGHT BOXING"
    kostas looks like butterbean lmfao
    and school being college not highschool (which ur still in)
    Last edited by Kendrick; 04-06-2014 at 10:34 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information