Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks
    Originally Posted by HellSniper View Post
    And if you guys dont be nice to eachother and stop trolling/spamming this thread will be closed.
    (Thats towards everyone in here)
    The tournament is supposed to be a fun yet competitive event for gladiators but anyone interessted aswell.
    If yall just go on a egotrip i'll cancel my incentive/prize.
    Because i honestly dont want to have anything to do with people that are that much focused on hate and narcism.
    Yea, glad is narcissistic, but that's because gladiator has always been extremely competitive. Without people who hate on others, the weak players would not have the motivation to get a lot better. Trust me, now 99% of gladiators are super nice compared to the craziness that went on in ijji and aeria. As LuoHan said, the tournament was made for gladiators so you have to expect our customs to come into play.

Trust me ONE thread regarding ego as a consequence of a TOURNAMENT of 64 people really is not that bad, it is not like this is exploding all over the forums. This is the rage/ego section, and we have to do it somewhere. Gladiators are just extremely competitive and without hate and narcissism, we would not have anywhere near the level that some of the players have achieved. Now a days since the ego is so LOW there is no more new strong players, several of the players on the bottom area of the bracket who are good went through massive ego and hate to improve.

People say they want a good community in games, when in fact without the troll or ego the game would simply be boring and die out. That is why, you can't expect competition with everyone being super "nice" to each other. Any competitive game faces these problems, those who want to not participate in ego can go play Dora the Explorer.

Gunz is on its dying breath, all we want to do is instill some competition before its all over.
    Last edited by 99FX12; 04-07-2014 at 08:45 PM.

Thread Information