ImErik's Avatar Worst player in history

Country
    Thanks
    IGN of reported player: ^GUnique^5

Reason: Killing me in an event without reasons

Proof/Evidence: I know every event team should make a record from the event so Unique should have the evidence, I hope you are able to get it from him, it was the event '' Dont fall down'' 12th April room 2. In the game room he said he would shoot players who were camping, but I was like 2 blocks away from another player throwing nades at him, to make him fall down and than Unique shoot me, without any reasons and he didn't answer why he shot me.

Edit: shooted -> shot, bad grammar

Spoiler!

Oink's Avatar 꿀꿀 💗

Country
    Thanks
    I stated clearly in the game room that I will be shooting rockets at players who camp on the same bricks.

EDIT : I did not kill you because I shot you with training rockets. Adding on, [EX] ignore explosions tag was active. You probably fell on your own after I shot you with the training rockets for camping on the same brick.
    Last edited by Oink; 04-12-2014 at 04:41 PM.

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by erikje7 View Post
    IGN of reported player: ^GUnique^5

Reason: Killing me in an event without reasons

Proof/Evidence: I know every event team should make a record from the event so Unique should have the evidence, I hope you are able to get it from him, it was the event '' Dont fall down'' 12th April room 2. In the game room he said he would shoot players who were camping, but I was like 2 blocks away from another player throwing nades at him, to make him fall down and than Unique shoot me, without any reasons and he didn't answer why he shot me.

Edit: shooted -> shot, bad grammar
    I don't see how it's Unique's fault because of your stupidity.
    I believe Unique was the one who hosted DFD event, right? Correct me if I'm wrong.
    If she stated in the game room before the event in the rules that you are forbidden to camp, then I don't see why would you report her?
    It's your own fault for not obeying the rules and you shouldn't have camped (standing on a box/hiding behind another one) trying to make your team mates suicide.
    On DFD events, I also use rockets but mostly grenades when someone is camping because it basically ruins the fun of the whole event if you decide to just camp until the other one dies just to get that one event point.
    Last edited by GeorgeGFX; 04-12-2014 at 04:58 PM.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

ImErik's Avatar Worst player in history

Country
    Thanks
    As I said I wasn't camping I was throwing nades on someone else and because she shot me with the rocket I felt down so how is it my own stupidity?

Spoiler!

ZoneStyle's Avatar Think less, live more

Country
    Thanks
    She isn't ET member anymore.
    /Closed and moved.

Fall down seven times,
    stand up eight
    Turn the pain into power

Thread Information