Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Indeed a professional

Country
    Thanks
    Name of player : Raedon.
    Reason: Killing me in Circle of mine event without any reason , I asked Prone if I can have example because I never played it and I joined late so I didn't see the explain in the GM , Prone told me 'Jump' I didn't I asked him for example he said 'Want example' , I wanted to say yes , 1 second after Prone asked me if I want example Raedon pb'ed me by his infinity shotgun, I asked from them to get me alive they ignored.
    My opinion that if Prone didn't want to give me example he had to tell me , No example , jump or we have to kill you. or give me example , but Raedon killed me without warning me, if he did warn and I didn't notice because there was spam, them let him send me the record and we'll see.
    Proof: you can ask Prone/Shino/Raedon for the record.
    it happened at 02:18 AM ~ 02:21 AM GTM +03:00
    Don't close this thread till we solve the problem. Because I had chance to win one event point.
    In Game:^BS^9cava^E & ^6F^9adi^7

Lorrainé's Avatar 完全に不完全な

Country
    Thanks
    Did you private message the host/hostess about this incident?

Edit: Also, it is very difficult for us host/hostess to be explaining the rules multiple times. Regardless if you have joined late or not. You could have simply spectated your team and see what they were doing.
    Last edited by Lorrainé; 04-17-2014 at 01:39 AM.
    Tomorrow comes today

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Asked you a couple of times to go against the wall and you didn't, you kept begging to go and 'watch' the players who are attempting to go in the middle
    I knew you'd report me again for no reason so I took my caution and recorded the whole event
    Code:
    http://speedy.sh/3Zs9u/TTR-002-Raedon-2014-04-17-02-17-35.gzr
    Have a nice day, hope you follow the rules next time

Indeed a professional

Country
    Thanks
    First of all I didn't begg you to watch and I didn't even talk you before you killed me, you can see in record I didn't begg , anyways , As you see in record there was no place for me and tried to find one then you shotted at available spot , waited for you to stop shotting so I can stand on it, anyways , I've more to say please don't close this thread because I'm on phone when I go on computer I've more to say it's easier.

Indeed a professional

Country
    Thanks
    I have tried to talk to him before and after I reported he ignored, and if he don't want to explain simply say 'I can't explain' or 'Not explaining' or 'just go' but he asked me 'want explain?' and I wanted to say yes , and in round 2 at finals Prone explain in most circle he did , anyway they must even listen to the question not to kill me , You Staff have decided to be staff by your own selves , then don't complain if we asked more explain, And when you chose to be staff (ET) you knew that you have to say something more than twice, warn before punish and it's not a something hard that he had to do , In the application I bet that you said 'I want to be ET because I love to help people' or most of you did , then here is your chance , help people. If you didn't type it in apply , I'm sure than you know that ET's job is to make more fun in fgunz and make people enjoy playing and get help if he needed , and raedon , raedon always act bad to me in event , I don't see him out of event channel , only in event channel , and at least he mustn't ignore , why he can't be good as he must be? .

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Scava View Post
    First of all I didn't begg you to watch and I didn't even talk you before you killed me, you can see in record I didn't begg , anyways , As you see in record there was no place for me and tried to find one then you shotted at available spot , waited for you to stop shotting so I can stand on it, anyways , I've more to say please don't close this thread because I'm on phone when I go on computer I've more to say it's easier.
    This isn't the first time I caught you lying about what you say, have a look at the replay and watch where I killed you, it was on the ledge, not on 'an available spot'

I have a very good suggestion, how about you follow the rules, or I can just ban you from my events, since you've swore at me before in your mother tongue 'arabic' and went on with the flaming, I don't wanna see you around my rooms in the event channels, if someone else is hosting that's fine, but if I'm hosting, stay out of it

You choose, follow rules, or a ban from my own events
    Last edited by Taint; 04-17-2014 at 07:39 PM.

Indeed a professional

Country
    Thanks
    In this event I followed rule clearly , Especially this event , while Prone wanted to help me why was you interfering and killing me .

Indeed a professional

Country
    Thanks
    I didn't say that you killed me while I was searching for available spot but you warned me there, you killed me while I was talking to Prone and asking for help and explain.

Look when we went againt the wall you was shotting to spot that I wanted to stand on.
    Last edited by Visionary; 04-18-2014 at 01:41 AM.

Adorable's Avatar ALaughIsASmileThatBursts

Thanks
    Leaving this open for you two to work it out.
    Smile, don't frown. Look up, don't look down. Believe in yourself, don't let yourself go. Just be who you are, and let your life flow.

- Thanks Traumatis3r
    Ingame names:
    ^9Adorable^5 | ^EMirry^A | ^GTinkerer^E
    This is my SIG. Do you see my sig? If you do I hope you don't steal it because if you do, you'll get a big fat kick in the butt.
    Don't cry because it's over, SMILE because it happened.
    R.I.P. Brandon Michael Fritz
    5/14/1996-3/25/2012

Spoiler!

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    We can speak in-game about the situation and how we can fix it since you pretty much aren't as active on forums,either that or you PM me on forums and we could talk, more than happy to do so

Spoken to Scava on forums as I've had the chance to
    Problem solved

You can move and locked the thread now, thanks
    Last edited by Taint; 04-18-2014 at 01:46 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information