Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    So glad to see so many fortune tellers predicting the death of a server with peak player count today (Thursday 4/24) exceeding 315.

Look at it this way, FGunZ is not a competitive server, you know this, I know this, we all know this. We have room tags like [R] and [IA] and we also have custom game modes that other servers have tried to emulate. Now unlike other servers we are original and different and I am going to make damn sure it's kept this way.

Collectively if 300 people can play FGunZ with no problems, and continue to come back day in and day out, we are doing something right that they enjoy. So what if YOU don't enjoy it, the universe does not revolve around you or the vocal minority of people and I will not change it to fit your needs no matter what false promises you make such as "it will raise the player count." No it won't because you're the same people saying FGunZ is dying, when clearly it isn't. And to be 100% honest, if you want FGunZ to conform and be like any other server who took out any kind of reload tag or whatever you're trying to achieve, how about you make a thread here, leave FGunZ and play that server instead. I'd rather lose a few players who couldn't get something their way than lose the people who have no problem with the game and want to play it like it currently is.

I will improve the game by adding new features, new content, and tweaking existing things. I will not remove or restrict an element of game play because you want it that way. You have options in gameplay, and you have choices, use them as you see fit but respect how others want to play as well.

2. The following 8 users say thank you to 1mike1 for this useful post:

Eddie (04-27-2014), Min (04-25-2014), Oink (04-24-2014), Ommadawn (04-24-2014), SEED (04-28-2014), Shino (04-24-2014), Sonji (04-27-2014), Wuzzup (04-24-2014)

Rime's Avatar haha u lil dic nigga

Thanks
    yall make a 2 big a deal out of this

****ing play if you like it
    ****ing dont if you hate it
    Last edited by Rime; 04-24-2014 at 09:44 PM.

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    So glad to see so many fortune tellers predicting the death of a server with peak player count today (Thursday 4/24) exceeding 315.

Look at it this way, FGunZ is not a competitive server, you know this, I know this, we all know this. We have room tags like [R] and [IA] and we also have custom game modes that other servers have tried to emulate. Now unlike other servers we are original and different and I am going to make damn sure it's kept this way.

Collectively if 300 people can play FGunZ with no problems, and continue to come back day in and day out, we are doing something right that they enjoy. So what if YOU don't enjoy it, the universe does not revolve around you or the vocal minority of people and I will not change it to fit your needs no matter what false promises you make such as "it will raise the player count." No it won't because you're the same people saying FGunZ is dying, when clearly it isn't. And to be 100% honest, if you want FGunZ to conform and be like any other server who took out any kind of reload tag or whatever you're trying to achieve, how about you make a thread here, leave FGunZ and play that server instead. I'd rather lose a few players who couldn't get something their way than lose the people who have no problem with the game and want to play it like it currently is.

I will improve the game by adding new features, new content, and tweaking existing things. I will not remove or restrict an element of game play because you want it that way. You have options in gameplay, and you have choices, use them as you see fit but respect how others want to play as well.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

5. The following user said thank you to GeorgeGFX for this useful post:

Eddie (04-27-2014)

serpento's Avatar ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Country
    Thanks

Listen the minority of gunz just wants decent anti-lead, decent items ( along with some customs ). And maybe a few extra custom modes with maps. Just improve cw and anti lead and we'll be out of your hair

7. The following 3 users say thank you to serpento for this useful post:

KoreanAim (04-27-2014), rise (04-24-2014), Taint (04-27-2014)

manakilla's Avatar TomersLittleFan:)

Thanks
    Guys come on.
    Yeah you don't like roomtags we know this but now you must know its your fault!
    Yes right! YOU are the one who decide about roomtags or no roomtags!
    Come on! You don't like the roomtags? You feel like you don't want to play because of them?
    Then just create an OWN ROOM!
    Call it #NoRoomTags2014 or whatever you like to call it!
    It is good that we have roomtags for mods like RTD or some guys just want R IA V if you don't like this it would be unfair if it would be their problem then too!
    So just make rooms you like with or without roomtags!
    Its like make Infected away;Needless! Because you have to choose Infected and now you have to choose roomtags.
    Greetings

Ps:
    #TomerFan
    #AbaFan

Freestyler

Thanks

Don't have to focus on losing players either. Rule 1 of customer service I read somewhere, "If we don't take care of the customer, someone else will." Don't have to lose players. There are many people who play for different reasons, some, for no certain reasons at all. I believe this response has nothing to do with the brought up conflict regarding room tags, but more about a floating around lazy solution to it, Because, the original poster for one, is pointing out some issues, lots are controversial, more specifically the banning of players, but I believe a good server is a server that at least tries not to or tries to help all the players that want/play their game. That means, by helping out some, you don't disregard others.
    Regarding the room tags, some players love it, others like it but not all the time, and some don't like them at all. You're response mike, is more directed to a solution to an issue people have brought up, which is the removal of tags all together. That is ****ing dumb, we can all agree, but there is a solution that can help everyone be happy, I know there is. If you don't take care of the customer, someone else will.

Man that reply though basically telling everyone that thanked the OP to screw off. At least, that's how I see it...
    Last edited by DDaggerDD; 04-25-2014 at 06:54 AM.

inori I love you

Thanks
    if FGUNZ isn't a competitive server why not just remove CWs as a whole and allow everyone to play in room tags and zombie modes.

11. The following user said thank you to FanctuarY for this useful post:

DDaggerDD (04-25-2014)

Angelo's Avatar benifits

Country
    Thanks
    Im legit and i got banned for esp lol
    Best Buddy EV3R !!!

thats all.

13. The following user said thank you to Angelo for this useful post:

Kira (05-11-2014)

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave
    I don't like some of the roomtags either. R/IA and such are fun in training, but should stay out of normal matches.
    yea dave said this in one of my threads that was drawing more heat on the room tags. A few other staff members also agreed and then the argument moved to the old official suggestion thread, and then the thread got archived. Honestly I haven't heard 1 player say keep the room tags in tdms because I like them, so far, haven't heard a "room tag players" point of view. Hmm minority...

Katsuro's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Sadly, there will always be something to complain about.
    HatersGonnaHate <3~

-----------

16. The following user said thank you to Katsuro for this useful post:

Eddie (04-27-2014)

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread Information