a

Country
    Thanks
    IGN: ^5Kira^2
    Reason: ESP hack.
    Evidence: http://www.speedyshare.com/6DKPn/Kira-esp.gzr
    Last edited by Lspasus; 04-29-2014 at 05:49 PM.

Cute Nymph's Avatar Being Kunaged since 09'

Thanks
    Don't think he's ESPing. If you look at the first round where Kira & Shino are together, if Kira had ESP; he would of seen nagi run at him and would of ran away. He didn't and survived by standing behind shino and when shino died he escaped. Also, at many parts you can see where he would look at where the people died and he would guess where the hunter is according to that.

Juriën's Avatar :(){ :|: & };:

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Cute Nymph View Post
    Don't think he's ESPing. If you look at the first round where Kira & Shino are together, if Kira had ESP; he would of seen nagi run at him and would of ran away. He didn't and survived by standing behind shino and when shino died he escaped. Also, at many parts you can see where he would look at where the people died and he would guess where the hunter is according to that.
    I disagree, The name doesn't get bigger or smaller on distance, he could be on the otherside of the map.

Right after the part you mentioned where he got "found out" but doesn't die.
    He tracks him through the wall, but then looks back to hide it...
    He is running right in the opposite position of nagi, and after the part he got found out, he tracks him even from a solid spot.

I think it's ESP.

Cammy's Avatar Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Sage Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Country
    Thanks
    It looks like ESP to me, the only excuse i heard about this is "Sound Play" I can't see how Sound Play could be used when there's many people that's moving around in the map making many different noises. It looks like he's looking through the walls to see where Nagi is.

So, I think it's ESP.
    ^Thank you Kibbzy^

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Cute Nymph View Post
    The user was indeed not ESPing but soundplaying.
    Also, that replay is actually old, probably a few weeks ago from a VIP Event and someone else reported Kira for the same reason, I think I was the one who took care of the report as I came to the conclusion that he wasn't ESPing but soundplaying. It's pretty noticeable although he looked suspicious most of the times but if you look closely he was actually watching most of the times his teammates, where they exactly die, with soundplay you can hear where the enemy would come from.
    That's pretty much it, if the other GM's want to reply before I lock, feel free to.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Dualage's Avatar 2hu nerdlord

Country
    Thanks
    After a few examinations, I don't believe it was ESP. Consistently Kira looked blind to where Nagi was. Soundplay plays a part here where he hears dashes closeby, but none of his teammates move, so he assumes Nagi is close by.

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Declined.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

ZoneStyle's Avatar Think less, live more

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by George View Post
    The user was indeed not ESPing but soundplaying.
    Also, that replay is actually old, probably a few weeks ago from a VIP Event and someone else reported Kira for the same reason, I think I was the one who took care of the report as I came to the conclusion that he wasn't ESPing but soundplaying. It's pretty noticeable although he looked suspicious most of the times but if you look closely he was actually watching most of the times his teammates, where they exactly die, with soundplay you can hear where the enemy would come from.
    That's pretty much it, if the other GM's want to reply before I lock, feel free to.
    I agree, declined.

Fall down seven times,
    stand up eight
    Turn the pain into power

Thread Information