Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    GodTommy's Avatar GOD

Thanks
    If you have good aim, anything is deadly my friend !

Doesn't matter what the damage is set to or your hp/ap

You can't change a style of play when someone else out aims you

You talk about changing Delays and such but can you actually aim yourself?

Are you trying to benefit yourself or are you just trying to force people to use these type of delays?

I, Myself however wouldn't like super high delays where I RS once then I get RS glitched but I don't like spamming shotguns either

Maybe you could change it so you can't spam but won't get RS glitched at the same time

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by GodTommy View Post
    If you have good aim, anything is deadly my friend !

Doesn't matter what the damage is set to or your hp/ap

You can't change a style of play when someone else out aims you

You talk about changing Delays and such but can you actually aim yourself?

Are you trying to benefit yourself or are you just trying to force people to use these type of delays?

I, Myself however wouldn't like super high delays where I RS once then I get RS glitched but I don't like spamming shotguns either

Maybe you could change it so you can't spam but won't get RS glitched at the same time
    Firstly, what does having good aim have to do with the points the original post? Secondly, RS was founded with sg's that have 1000 delay. No need to worry, we aren't coming up with custom delays that need testing. RS glitching has multiple causes-- RS glitching? You mean when you just fail RS sometimes even though you know how? It's a human error that can often occur when you have the slower delay shotgun in slot 1 and the faster delay in shot 2. So when you shoot with the slower delay first, and do a complete RS, then sometimes you cannot RS right after doing one because the delay on the first gun still continues regardless of you switching weapons. When delays are too low, RS is spammable, since the delay on the first gun would be low enough for a player to RS again so suddenly. Also, you may b just so used to inputting the key sequence for rs too quickly, meaning you are too used to being able to rs early after previously doing so. AKA 950 delay/lower sgs.

Edit: It does matter what damage is set to for shotguns. Having good aim does not substitute balancing issues. Why do you think people wanted donor shotguns to be nerfed in the past?
    Last edited by DDaggerDD; 05-02-2014 at 06:26 AM.

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Would bringing back the avenger be better? (the 2 ammo higher dmg shotgun)

I think it would actually be quite beneficial if you were to do that as the gameplay of gunz will be more diverse and interesting. However, if you were to do that you'd have to balance all the delays for shotguns. An avenger is 1200 delay. We've got 850-950 delay 9dmg shotguns and if we were to choose a gun, it's a no brainer to pick the triple rs shotgun compared to the avenger as it's just more mobile in general unless of course you were to change all the 9dmg shotgun delays to 1000 delay however I highly doubt that.
    Last edited by Akimbo; 05-02-2014 at 07:05 AM.

4. The following user said thank you to Akimbo for this useful post:

DDaggerDD (05-02-2014)

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Akimbo View Post
    I think it would actually be quite beneficial if you were to do that as the gameplay of gunz will be more diverse and interesting. However, if you were to do that you'd have to balance all the delays for shotguns. An avenger is 1200 delay. We've got 850-950 delay 9dmg shotguns and if we were to choose a gun, it's a no brainer to pick the triple rs shotgun compared to the avenger as it's just more mobile in general unless of course you were to change all the 9dmg shotgun delays to 1000 delay however I highly doubt that.
    Legit point. These low delay shotguns are imbalancing other weapons from having a legit chance to be more included into meta gameplay. The goldbox weapons in ijji/aeria days showed never rifles and basically, sprays, beefed up, yet balanced. It was nice. Sometimes you have to slightly under balance a weapon to balance it with gameplay. I say this because you have to leave room for the players. They will find tactics and strategies that are especially good with certain weapons, and over time, a seemingly efficient, yet, not to good weapon at first glance, could see its way in meta game.
    Triple RS shotguns have imbalanced gameplay (i stated how in the OP), and without beefing up other weapons, others will fall short, as they have. But if yo beef up weapon damage, you're now imbalancing melee gameplay, as the more stars you have, the more you can tank to move in and a few shots would not matter if you reach your opponent and combo them to death. When ap/hp is too low, as it is with V tag, people's ap drop to none from shotgun's damage from a wider variety of ranges, so people will naturally feel the need to go and heal their AP when its less then half or might not continue their chase/rush more often, via the v tag and how sgs are now.

P.S. ollapay or w/e ur name is, ima reply to you soon, iphone, takes time. Doiń replies on the go lol.

serpento's Avatar ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Would bringing back the avenger be better? (the 2 ammo higher dmg shotgun)
    Dont bring that shotgun back when there is tags like [ia][r] it just makes it spammable and disgusting. That gun was made for rooms without those tags because it actually required aim. As a old gunz user i would never want to see that gun in this server for those very reasons.
    Last edited by serpento; 05-02-2014 at 09:55 AM.

7. The following user said thank you to serpento for this useful post:

DDaggerDD (05-02-2014)

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ollypayy View Post
    I don't see how raising AP to 120 is gonna change play style if not, at all.
    I used to cw @ ijji with like 119HP & 110AP & this was back in 09 & from judging from my experiences, gameplay is identical. The pioneer @ ijji had 1000 delay which is only 50 more then the shotguns here.
    Ijji was lead, had weaker shotguns and they werent just weaker from direct damage stat, but by the delay. Gameplay is not the same. If you weren't a player that just walked or played at mid long range, and moved in through an open playing field to actually slash or dbf, of even insta someone, you would clearly see now that tit is very much less feaasable here and its not just because of the anti lead. Ijji slowly started raising stats (HP, AP) since their shotguns bullet spread was being edited to be a lot more accurate and people bitched about that. Lessening stats against boosted shotguns here only grows gameplay to be less diverse. So the stat change will make a greater difference combined with other modifactions- even more so.

I still move in with LD & people are still crying "get off the wall fgt" si.

The players in the 1 v 1 are using B3-6 i don't know which ones specifically, but the main argument is that noone in their right mind would use them in CW/competitively.
    well i do believe they are using 100/100 stats for this 1v1. Regardless, ill get a different video, of clanwar.

It's not hard to 2 v 1 in FGunz, you just have to play it strategically & not bum rush out there.
    The point isnt that its hard or easy, its a lot more restrictive in fgunz because of the shotguns here and OP sprays. You're forced to play a certain way, potshot a lot more, hit and run... Direct head on fighting and evading to move in is cut down immensly since the shotgun users get in an extra shot in a second via triple rs.

The only big difference I can see is the lead acting as a catalyst for users to UC & chit. I used to cw with a few top clans & was even a sub for an Australian clan that was given a spot in the IJJI tourney. Heck I even remade an old clan with a few original members & got it to rank 7 (MOUNTAINS BEST SI) before disbanding after 1 month lma0.

tl;dr who cares about what happened in the quest servers, this is 2014 & players are much more skilled
    And with anti lead, you have esp, shotbot and aim bot, so what? Also, i played in clanwar servers till the very end of it dieing out. Players were skilled.

The point on slowing shotgun shooting speed is to not just slow it, but to gain the delays RS the move it self should have when done at full speed. Because if you can just rs right after previously doing so, that so much crazily instantly unbalances the game in all the ways ive said. RS already instantly pushed out sprays from meta back in the day, but they made a come back. And now... well, yea...
    Last edited by DDaggerDD; 05-03-2014 at 06:13 PM.

Jawarisin's Avatar doG

Thanks
    Well having already done a thread about this few years ago, I'll once again add my full support. There is currently no point in moving at all. If you stand still and just spam, as long as you hit, you're 100% guaranteed a win simply because you will hit more.
    This is Jawarisin

BLAST OF THE YEAR: https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...-your-donation!
    Thanks Superwaffle for that

https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...-Onther-app-gm
    LOL'D SO F*CKING HARD AT THE AGE!

10. The following 2 users say thank you to Jawarisin for this useful post:

DDaggerDD (05-04-2014), Eddie (05-04-2014)

Jawarisin's Avatar doG

Thanks
    Sorry for the double post here, but I thought it was worth it:

Originally Posted by rise View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNIr...ature=youtu.be

2 first replays on mansion are me last one in factory is dan

Explains well how you don't need to move, only spam right now.
    This is Jawarisin

BLAST OF THE YEAR: https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...-your-donation!
    Thanks Superwaffle for that

https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...-Onther-app-gm
    LOL'D SO F*CKING HARD AT THE AGE!

Eddie's Avatar find ɟlǝsɹnoʎ

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jawarisin View Post
    Well having already done a thread about this few years ago, I'll once again add my full support. There is currently no point in moving at all. If you stand still and just spam, as long as you hit, you're 100% guaranteed a win simply because you will hit more.
    THANK YOU. Someone that agrees with me. Some guy said this same thing in game, and I agreed with him. Then he starts flaming me calling me a ****ing idiot and shit for thinking that, even though I was clearly agreeing with him.

If you stay still or make very little movements when you initiate a fight with someone, it makes it unexpected and you have a chance of throwing off your opponent, since people will expect you to start doing all these crazy dashing patterns with DHS and all that shit. Plus, if you keep your movements very short, your accuracy is more likely to be better and you'll get more hits. Unless you suck, then that's just a different story.

Stay as still as possible + good aim + blocking. I'm not saying this is the BEST strategy to use against EVERYONE, but it is a good strategy nonetheless.

Eddie | Kiwi | Suiji

Country
    Thanks
    1)1000 Delay shotguns again
    2) Nerf Vials/Pills
    3)I could careless about hp/ap
    4)Take off [R], I made a room with only [V] and I legitly left my computer for 20 minutes and came back with 0 deaths. This was around 8 pm EST time, so the server was quite active.

Having these tags results only in people walking and players that do anything against the status quo, receive insults from players in the room. It's sad that these tags made players into arrogant entities that people would just look down on.

There is a reason why people on Freestyle turn out to be failures on other servers and return to their motherland(FG). They've become adapted to playing like mongrels and rely on unorthodox methods. Though every server has a compromise to victory, this server's really irritates me.

However, I could careless, do whatever that makes your server successful than it already is. Have a good day.
    Last edited by d1sgusting; 05-04-2014 at 08:36 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information