Originally Posted by Taint View Post
inb4hate
nohateformychristianbrothers
promotepeace
jack this is the thing i was telling you about, please watch and thank you

no hateful comments, im srs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9uUNdnWXq0

im not posting anything else so that i dont offend some people in this community Oo whoever is interested in listening to deedat let me know
Taint, this man is basically making mockery upon the Christian community and as I recall he was defending himself against a 'Christian' that has not read the bible... I can point out a few things from the Qu'ran from what I have read which really confused me as they say it is a religion of peace. Not trying to start a war but honestly, as I have studied that there are two major variants of the Muslim religion. The Shia's and the Sunni's. I have a lot of Muslim friends and we have certain discussions. Can you please explain this:

Qur'an (5:51) - "O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."

I've spoken to my Sunni friends about this quote. I asked them what is it in the middle east that cause commotions between Christians and Jews. In other words, why are there so many civil wars or bombings etc... Why is it in the Qu'ran it says such statements if you claim yourselves to be the religion of peace? And for those Christians which don't know/have studied Christianity and use the religion as a title to cover up for their 'mistakes' shouldn't be involved in this conversation. I'm interested in your response. (No hate)