Originally Posted by Taint View Post
yeah im not claiming islam is the right religion and that christianity is wrong, i dont judge people just because they're different, people misunderstand whats in our book or what us muslims think you know, my own best-friend is actually half muslim half christian as you said lebanese australian, the thing is our religion is thought to be a religion where we engage hatred and that our lord is filled with hate and despair when its the complete opposite, that video you saw of deedat was him defending himself against someone called jimmy swaggart, he was mocking some verses in our book and what not, hence why you only saw that part of the video since im 100% sure that not a lot of people are bothered to watch more than 5 minutes of a speech or a debate, my bad if that actually offended you in any way
Like I have stated, some "Christians" do not know of what they speak of. Some are very hypocritical in-fact. It didn't offend me, I was just annoyed since there are people out their preaching what they don't practice (not towards you, just in general).