Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Me0w's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    Aw Linzor, you and medstyle

Cobra's Avatar :>

Thanks
    Hosting a medstyle event could be a pain in the ass sometimes, I remember when StephanM literally rage quitted from that event XD, so yeah, that could be the reason. But as a suggestion from me whoever is hosting this event type you only have to consider two things: Ping and to predict where the player is going.
    For Freestyle GunZ upcoming updates and ideas, support and news/information visit:
    Linear88 Blog (Click!)

Signature by George.

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    hosting medstyle event takes forever, i remember when i hosted this event, a round took more than 30 minutes then i gave up and i sent one point to each player who was alive.
    when someone is going to host a medstyle event then he should equip admin dagger instead of speedy dagger + a staff member helping him.
    i honestly don't like to host this event..

Banned

Thanks
    oh people still do med style?

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by CaptainEden View Post
    hosting medstyle event takes forever, i remember when i hosted this event, a round took more than 30 minutes then i gave up and i sent one point to each player who was alive.
    when someone is going to host a medstyle event then he should equip admin dagger instead of speedy dagger + a staff member helping him.
    i honestly don't like to host this event..
    I was in that event, I was one of those who you gave a point to and also Mazi was one, who is also a medstyler.

That event took so much time because you were unexperienced with medstyle. Whenever you do these events, people have routes to run away from you guys, these routes are so obvious. You go to the top of the map, wait there until you show up, then jump down to the "2nd top". Everyone does it, you just seem to be unaware of it.

Admin dagger ruins the whole experience about medstyling, if you chase someone, and I mean really chase, its basically impossible to not get hit by you while trying to do a trick to escape you.

Originally Posted by mr guy View Post
    oh people still do med style?
    There are many people who medstyle. If u see a stairway training room, its probably someone who is medstyling in it.
    Last edited by Linzor; 05-20-2014 at 12:40 AM.

Lorrainé's Avatar 完全に不完全な

Country
    Thanks
    If I host it everyone will be annoyed because of the high pings and distance lag etc.
    Tomorrow comes today

Kira's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Dave and Mcsic barely host events why expect them to host this '-'.

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Abasena View Post
    If I host it everyone will be annoyed because of the high pings and distance lag etc.
    Distance lag/high ping has not been the problem so far.

Originally Posted by Kira View Post
    Dave and Mcsic barely host events why expect them to host this '-'.
    I just think that hosting this event once a month is very little.

Mazi's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    To be honest, if you're going to be hosting a med style event I just think you should prepare yourself beforehand and know what you're getting into rather than just winging it, 'cause it can easily turn into a train wreck. With what Cobra said equipped with a basic understanding of med style and you'll be able to complete the event with ease.

This does not only apply to those who host med style events, I think all event team members could take the time to learn how to efficiently host a particular event to ensure a better experience for themselves and the players. With that said, most events are spot on and are done with ease.

I'm not hating on anyone but I just think that some form of regulation should be put in place for some events as they can get chaotic which just puts everyone into a bad mood.

10. The following user said thank you to Mazi for this useful post:

Linzor (05-20-2014)

Lorrainé's Avatar 完全に不完全な

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    Distance lag/high ping has not been the problem so far.
    You are so wrong ;-;
    Tomorrow comes today

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information